Another LED buy...

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-g...-Blue-White-1-1-LED-Aquarium-wholesalers.html

I am probably getting these. They are 165 watt total, 55x3w LED's. 30white and 25blue. I have asked if the ratio can be changed to 30 blue 25 white or 35 blue 20 white, but waiting for an answer. They have 2 cords and 2 switches. I would be getting two, but if we could get 6, that is $40 off each light.

Quantity (piece) Price (Per piece) Processing Time
1 - 2 $149.48 5 Days
3 - 5 $120.62 5 Days
6 - 10 $107.22 5 Days

Free Shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool Josh. They take paypal so we can do it all that way. These have a three year warranty! It's 4 am in Hong Kong so I hope I will get an answer on the ratio change by tonight. I don't mind the ratio that is listed since these are going over acros.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Do you know what light these are equivalent to?

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
1. Powerful 165W LED Aquarium Light can replace 600W Metal Halide Lamp, save 50% on electricity bills.
2. Lifetime: The high power 3w LED with over 50000hours lifespan, nearly no maintenance.
3. You don’t need to relpace the bulbs frequently like MH/Fluorescent.
4. Use builtin switching mode 97% efficiency power supply, no need ballast as MH and fluorescent which
5. will inefficient and burnout finally.
6. LED is cold lighting that produce much less heat and 3 built-in cooling fans help cool down the lamp very well, you don’t need to buy additional expensive cooling system.
7. LEDs light is downwards directly and 120 degree wide beam angle help confirm uniform coverage,
8. you dont need to buy additionl bulky reflector like MH.
9. Daylight & Moonlight combined in one unit, unique design, high quality, easy to install and use, plug into the electric outlet(85~265Vac) directly, no set-up required, Plug-and-play.
10. CE safety & Patent right approved, no worry about product usage safety and patent.
11. Environment-friendly: No mercury and other harmful heavy metal.
12. 3 modes optional: A. Blue on, White off; B. Blue off, White on; C. Blue on, White on.
13. We offer Full 2-Year-Warranty,defected product will be repaired or replaced with new ones if caused by our raw production material or workman skill.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure but that's what they say. This also states 2 year warranty, but I have a copy of the page on my desktop where it says 3 year. Shipping these back for repair would probably cost as much as a new one.

Not sure if we will have to pay the Govt duty fees. Probably wont know until they arrive.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang that is a killer price...

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;103399 said:
Dang that is a killer price...
I want to do this quick, before it changes!

jgonzz;103391 said:
I would prefer a bluer light if we can
I would as well, but I am going to add a blue strip for moonlights so I would just leave them on. Almost 6am in HK. Hopefully they check their emails early. Who knows if they would actually send them the way requested or not? 75watts of blue though, I would just turn the whites on less time/day.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you think 2 of them would adequately provide coverage for a 48" tank?

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I plan on 2 over my 75. Decided to keep it and just cut the power usage and equipment. Instead of buying a 40B and starting over.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea depth for me as well have a 110 tall

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't have enough experience with these to judge for anyone. I just decided for the $ to get 2. I think that will work.

No reply so far about ratio...

120greefman

LMK what you find out. If you need one more buyer to get the discount pm me and I will be a team player and buy one.