Another LED buy...

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;103642 said:
No dice with the supplier. They offered $166/unit, but I am inclined to look for another supplier. I don't like the fact that they suddenly changed the price on it once I showed interest.
Might be worth it still. It's BF'ing lame about the price change, but these are the 3w version. You can get the 1w for the same price. These are adjustable too right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone is interested please list it here. QTY and color. I am looking for a different manufacturer and negotiating with this one. I think we could get them back down to $120/unit. We have 19 fixtures to this point with both ratios so I think I have some room to negotiate.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is possible that the manufacturer had 1:1 ratio lighting already pre-build and the customized order will have to be built at an added expense. The 1:1 ratio might have been overstock that they are trying to selling quickly at cost vs at a markup. While it is possible that they are just trying to get more money out of us, I don't think the pricing is extremely high compared to the other listings.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;103703 said:
It is possible that the manufacturer had 1:1 ratio lighting already pre-build and the customized order will have to be built at an added expense. The 1:1 ratio might have been overstock that they are trying to selling quickly at cost vs at a markup. While it is possible that they are just trying to get more money out of us, I don't think the pricing is extremely high compared to the other listings.
The ad was changed for the same fixture. They didn't email me a price. They changed it on their ad.