any one here play/collect magic the gathering >?

I've still got a few decks and some random cards laying around that weren't in the same box as my collection when I sold... I haven't really played since the shards of alara block and before that it was the mirrodin block. Trying to get rid of em but don't feel right just throwing them away

Yeah. My besty moved away and I don't really get into tourney and official play so stores was kinda out of the question aaaaand I picked up warhammer 40k for a bit as well

Skrappy

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I play magic :) I just casual play with friends, don't follow the banned cards list or seasonal anything like that. But after moving to south east denver I don't see many of my magic friends anymore. If any of you magic lovers want to play some casual games in the aurora area you can always hit me up, and I have plenty of decks to play with if you don't have your own.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I used to play a ton in high school of course that was in the days of ice age and 3rd. Sold all my cards shortly after starting college and bought a few from the Ravnica sets to goof off and that was it

Skrappy

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
scotty b;335737 said:
thats what we need a masc magic group :bravo:
I could host an MTG night at my place behind Todd's tropical fish, if people are interested enough.

sethsolomon;335753 said:
I will trade my magic cards for coral if anyone is interested. I have about 4 booster boxes worth.
I'll hit you up in a few months when some of my corals get some good growth on them.

Skrappy

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I found a way to play MTG for free with your own decks online with other people, If anyone wants to get in on some games hit me up. the system supports up to 4 players, and its all in-browser, so no downloading.

Skrappy;350017 said:
I found a way to play MTG for free with your own decks online with other people, If anyone wants to get in on some games hit me up. the system supports up to 4 players, and its all in-browser, so no downloading.
Interested. Shoot me a pm. Would like to mess around with it in my free time

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya used to play alot during and after highschool but havent played in ages. Believe I still have my cards though. I wont tell you how old they are though lol

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I used to play a lot more, Sold a bunch of my cards on COMC.com, I still play every so often. I used to organize a box draft every other month... now with the kids, not so much..