Anyone interested in Hatching Clown fish eggs?

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello Everyone,

So my tank is running very well. Everyone's happy and settled. In fact so happy that my set if big beautiful clowns are laying eggs every 2 weeks like clock work. Each batch of eggs looks like about 150- ish.

So with my travel schedule, I am unable to hatch and rear these little guys. And sadly, I am tired of cleaning these guys out of my filter socks :concern: every few weeks.

So I propose the following to check interest in the group:

I would like to offer the barnacle shell and 5 gallons of tankwater (just before hatch) to a member to hatch and raise. You can keep all profits from sales.

In return I ask for the barnacle shell back and the 5 gallon container 24 hours after hatching so I can put back in my tank. If successful I would be happy to offer another batch of eggs.

I assume anyone interested would be prepared- have knowledge of the process, live foods, tank and other preparations already made. Hopefully the water I provide will help alleviate part of the process.

thanks and PM me if interested with your setup. here is a pic of the parents. There are eggs now in the shell.

View attachment 19829

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would be a fun project. The girls would love to watch the experience, however, we are leaving for Peru in a week and a half. If the opportunity presents itself again around September or October, we would be willing to try then. Just let me know.