1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Anyone know where I can get a bulkhead locally? Near Westminster?

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by andre, Mar 17, 2018.

1. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey,
    I'm gluing up my tank and like a moron mis-glued a bulkhead. I'd really like to get my tank going, and this is all that is holding me up!

I need a 3/4" slip/slip bulkhead. If anyone knows where I can get one locally, that would be great. Otherwise I'll just order online...

thanks!

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

How close would you consider local? Alpine koi up in Ft Collins always has a bunch...

3. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Homedepot. HD app says Broomfield has 3/4" MIP x FIP but they will also have male and female adapters to get you to slip x slip.

Screenshot_20180317-192911_Home Depot.jpg

4. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Oops sorry that was down here in Highlands Ranch. Here is Broomfield ( Westminster didn't Screenshot_20180317-194156_Home Depot.jpg have any).

5. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have seen bulkheads at Aqua Imports in Boulder... call them and see if they have your size.

6. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Aquamart and Aquatic art both have a fair assortment of them

7. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Liquid Kingdom usually carries them.

8. Firedawg56

Firedawg56 Copepod

Big R in Thornton has them...lots of sizes