1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone need hats?

Discussion in 'Member's Lounge' started by ReeferMatt, Dec 8, 2014.

1. ReeferMatt

ReeferMatt Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Hopefully this is allowed, if not feel free to delete this post. As some of you know my wife works for Zephyr graphics here in loveland. This year they are doing a HUGE friends and family sale... so I thought I would share it with my MASC family!

Hey Colorado Friends we are having a really big friends and family sale at Zephyr Hats this weekend. Cash Only. 3 for $20 caps and $2 beanies. Plus FREE hats with every purchase. Come get some Christmas shopping done for the sports fans on your holiday list. Feel free to invite some friends. Contact me with questions. www.zhats.com or check us out on facebook Zephyr - The Zhat.

Friday, December 12th from 5-7pm
    Saturday, December 13th from 11-2pm
    5443 Earhart Road, Loveland CO 80538
    please use the west entrance.

You have to come to Loveland, but I assure you it is worth the trip!

2. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

oh man!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a smoking deal!!!!!!!!!! To bad no BRONCOS hats :(

3. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone going? I need some ASU gear!

4. ReeferMatt

No Broncos hats, but plenty of Eagles, Av's, CSU, CU and every other NHL, or College team, plus MANY other styles of hats!!

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Do we need to know a secret handshake or code word to get in? I'll probably show up on Friday

6. ReeferMatt

Just show up and bring CASH, sale is cash only!

7. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

It was awesome, thanks for the invite Matt. I think I got 10 hats for $40, with all of the freebies!!

8. ReeferMatt

Doing it again!!
    [attachment=69042:name]

Attached Files:

9. ReeferMatt

This starts today!