Anyone want a real reef tank? Chance of a lifetime?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well you have my number if you decide to take the plung and need the extra hands.

Holy crap that thing is amazing! I have moved a 225 gallon and that was rough I could not imagine moving that thing..... if someone on here buys it I will lend a hand in moving as well

If it ends up getting broken down I will be interested in 2 or 3 of the LED's

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 to helping with the move if it goes down, Cris. At least then I won't feel guilty about going to your shop weekly to stare at it without paying admission. ;)

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
"Over $80k invested over the years"... WOW! That thing is beautiful, a true work of art and obvious testament to some major blood/sweat/tears. Glws, hope it finds a good home of.

andrew

Butterfly Fish
wow this sucks. If your selling any of the corals in there LMK, I would be interested in some frags. Id hate to see that reef grow then sell it all. If I had millions I would just give him the money to be able to move that tank or set one up just like it. Hate to see one of the the very hard earned and prestigious reefs in this hobby go.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guy in New Mexico bought the equip. Not sure what happened with the tank or the livestock?