anyone want some blue legs hermits??

I'm thinking of ordering some off ebay....prices are shipped

50 for 40
100 for 50
500 for 130
1000 for 170

These are the package prices they offer. I'm only looking for about 25 to 50. I will prob order this weekend. You would have to send the money paypal or drop it off to me before I order. I'm in parker fyi. The more we order the more we can save. If we can get 10 people I will take 100 for 17 bucks though.

Also I've never ordered from them, they have good reviews though. They refund if they are dead minus shipping which is 10 bucks unless you order 500 or more then its 20. I will eat the 10 bc I'm going to order either way but we would all have to split the 20.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't want to hijack the thread at all but sometimes our sponsors will give great deals if you just ask? They can be competitive when it comes to CUC. Again, you do as you like lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;100769 said:
which sponsor has 17 cent hermits? ....lol
Never know until you try right? Also, if none of our sponsors can help I know bluediamond aquatics makes frequent trips to Denver and she specializes in CUC, she also may be able to help.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;100773 said:
Never know until you try right? Also, if none of our sponsors can help I know bluediamond aquatics makes frequent trips to Denver and she specializes in CUC, she also may be able to help.
really you shouldn't have to ask, right?

dont get me wrong most of are sponsors are great but i dont really want to talk them down

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Id be in but it would cost me ten in gas to get to you to pick them up! :) can you pm me the info where you are ordering from id like to get some sence im not going to mexico any time soon to collect my own!

Its on ebay, I can't post a link from my phone but the seller is calvarykari. It does look like she raised the shipping price 5 bucks for large orders.

Well - since Juan already brought me up in this thread and we are in the process of working out my sponsorship already anyway - I am going to assume I'm not overstepping anything by throwing this out there for you guys... ;)

If you end up with enough interest for the full 1000 - It may serve you guys best to go ahead and buy from the chick on eBay in all honesty! By the looks of her prices you are buying direct from a diver down there - the 1000 lot one has better per critter pricing than I can get from some of my wholesalers... The other smaller packages on the other hand, not so great. Like the 25 lot ends up being $1.22 per hermit. I sell mine for $1.00 normally.

So really it all depends on how much interest you get. I could look into larger lot pricing for you guys if you want me to, I just need to know how many we are talking.
But I don't want to step on any toes either... The offer is there if you want it :) If not no worries right? ;)

~Trish

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;101581 said:
Well - since Juan already brought me up in this thread and we are in the process of working out my sponsorship already anyway - I am going to assume I'm not overstepping anything by throwing this out there for you guys... ;)

If you end up with enough interest for the full 1000 - It may serve you guys best to go ahead and buy from the chick on eBay in all honesty! By the looks of her prices you are buying direct from a diver down there - the 1000 lot one has better per critter pricing than I can get from some of my wholesalers... The other smaller packages on the other hand, not so great. Like the 25 lot ends up being $1.22 per hermit. I sell mine for $1.00 normally.

So really it all depends on how much interest you get. I could look into larger lot pricing for you guys if you want me to, I just need to know how many we are talking.
But I don't want to step on any toes either... The offer is there if you want it :) If not no worries right? ;)

~Trish
i'd buy from trish ...she's h o double t....lol

dv3;101584 said:
i'd buy from trish ...she's h o double t....lol
AWwwweee!! Ur making me blush Don! lol BTW - I got in spiney astreas too ;) I'll post up in a diff thread all my goodies once Juan tells me where the heck I am supposed to do so LOL .... sry for high-jacking thread.... lol

Back to the blue legs! hahaha

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;101598 said:
AWwwweee!! Ur making me blush Don! lol BTW - I got in spiney astreas too ;) I'll post up in a diff thread all my goodies once Juan tells me where the heck I am supposed to do so LOL .... sry for high-jacking thread.... lol

Back to the blue legs! hahaha
sweet ...i'll pm ya

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurry and make a thread....I'd like to know the price of the spiny astreas also. And banded trochus. :D

Dane

Angel Fish
I'd be down to be one of the 17
if the interest is there or get in and bring the cost down
I need maybe 50 but 100 wouldn't hurt ether way

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could use 50, if we can get enough people together for the 1000.
I would rather go through Trish though than the ebay deal.
Keeping our money as local as possible is always better.
IMHO of course.