AOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok got another frag. 3 polyps of armor of gods.

This one is members only. One guess per day, resets at midnight. Must pick up with in 3 days or goes to next closest in line.

Guess how many different types of coral I currently own.

Good luck!

View attachment 5432

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
lmao ok is there a better way to word it? Different species?? xD And yes I have kept a spreadsheet the whole time to track growth and losses

you can have another turn since you werent serious :p

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I sent a pm check it mang. cutting you one since it was technically correct but this contest still lives!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;147574 said:
how do you like that number and be up at 6am LOL
There is a stigma that the 420ers are just a bunch of fat cheeto eating jobless bums. This is far from the truth. A majority of the crowd are motivated hard workers who get up at 6am, are productive members of society and are very humble. Recreational use made the ballot for November. Get out and vote, should be a interesting year!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
djkms;147586 said:
There is a stigma that the 420ers are just a bunch of fat cheeto eating jobless bums. This is far from the truth. A majority of the crowd are motivated hard workers who get up at 6am, are productive members of society and are very humble. Recreational use made the ballot for November. Get out and vote, should be a interesting year!
Okay Kris, go back to your Cheetos.....lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;147586 said:
I'm the fat cheeto kind lol I work at least

Status
Not open for further replies.