APEX app on IPhone

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It works great as a quick widget feature to quickly look at parameters . It errors out way to often to control anything with any reliability. That's why I usually use a computer for changes when I am away or fusion

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I agree, readings are quick and easy on the app, but for all control fusion and the web interface are a must

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Luke.Fraizer;355191 said:
I have been struggling through the setup on the apex. I have followed all the directions but the mobile device keeps saying that it has timed out the the light is yellow instead of green. Any thoughts?
Did you get it going?

I just deleted the apex from the phone app and searched and found it again, checked the head unit for the IP address and then put the username and password in. All is well. Even used at the swim meet today. Updated some programming from the phone and all.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not possible with that configuration unless you changed the IP address. FYI the app will give a false positive occasionally

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Luke.Fraizer;355527 said:
I'm sitting at Starbucks and just turned the fuge light on! Seems to be happy!
that's how mine acted. going to do from somewhere else wham the wife is home. working from home. i'd love to be able to do things while on vacation, if the house sitter calls and tells me a alarm is on or the like. I hope i don't need to take my computer with me for that.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You shouldn't need to. Sadly the crap modem and router Comcast gives us does not connect to my ac bridge and now I'm off to best buy today to get my own. Get rid of the rental fee while I'm at it!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Luke.Fraizer;355569 said:
You shouldn't need to. Sadly the crap modem and router Comcast gives us does not connect to my ac bridge and now I'm off to best buy today to get my own. Get rid of the rental fee while I'm at it!
Let me know what you get. I'd love to give Comcast back another piece of equipment.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Make sure the router has NAT pass through or you won't be able to get a connection on your wifi if you use a ddnys service and will end up having to put two apex connections in you apex app. Just an FYI or don't worry about it if it doesn't bother you to have two connections

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
APEX app on IPhone

Nothing beats a good old fashioned wrt54g in my opinion. And they are fairly cheap online.