Apex Breakout box

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys. My breakout box will probably be here tomorrow or Monday. I'd like to get a jump on the programming for my ATO. Could those of you that have an ATO running off a Breakout box post what code you have, or even just a screen shot from the web interface would be fine.

Thanks guys.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump. Anybody?

My breakout box showed up today. Hope to swap sumps tonight get my float valves set and get this thing programmed ASAP so I can go hypo.

Drew

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey drew give me a call if u have any questions but they are pretty easy to setup

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, just got the sumps swapped. Nothing like starting that project at 10:30 and getting done at 2am. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to work on the floats and the old fuge to get it cleaned up and ready to put the baffles back in where I truly know I want them. Lol

Drew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Dave.

Drew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Derek.

At the current rate I'm not sure if I should do Hypo, or just wait for the last fishes to die and let the tank run for about 6 months with no fish. I had 11 fish 2 weeks ago. Now I have 3.

Drew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't. QT is actually my current sump.

I'm just frustrated as I've lost 16 fish in 3 months.

Drew

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hypo it with the three fish in there than leave it for a good three weeks before adding fish, but either way I would set up a qt for the new fishies

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's the plan.

Drew