Apex Fusion on cell phone

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hi all - I have an Android cell phone and when I log in to apexfusion.com on it I can see my dashboard with the temp, pH, amps, and all of the outlets. When I go to shut off the return pump, for example, the switch slides to "off" and nothing happens to the pump (pump stays on). Within 30 seconds the slider on the screen automatically goes back to "on". Is there a setting I need to enable to allow me to make changes from my cell phone?

Thanks!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I've never had it work on the cell phone, at least not when I switched to Fusion. Now, before Fusion I had complete access and could turn things on and off with my phone all willy nilly like. With Fusion though, it's a no go.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Make sure you have fusion control enabled. Its in the network setting page on the display and classic dashboard. For some reason it is checked off by default.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks Zombie, I just found it. In case anyone else needs it, on the aqua controller home screen I went System>Net Setup>Apex Fusion Setup>Control>Off:On

As Zombie mentioned it was by default Off. Thanks!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No problem. If you need help with anything else, let me know. I've spent enought time helping Russ on the Neptune forums, I know all the ins and outs of the apex by heart.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
zombie;327468 said:
No problem. If you need help with anything else, let me know. I've spent enought time helping Russ on the Neptune forums, I know all the ins and outs of the apex by heart.
Ill be hitting you up once I get mine as Ill need some help!!