Apex programming

I had my apex controller in my tank for 7 months and now I am going to move it to my new tank.
I only figured out how to monitor PH, ORP and temp. I didn't hook up anything on the Energy Bar. I bought 3 energy bars and I want to hook up every thing to my Apex, so I need help from a member that is willing to spend couple hours at my house and rename all the outlets and also have some of them on auto timers. I am going to get a tablet just for my tank and I want to be able to control every thing from the tablet.
I have vega controller from Neptune, I have the ecotec controller for the MP60s that I have, I have the new auto feeder from them and salinity monitor probe. Leak detections and a lot more.
Who is willing to help? I will make your trip and time worth it.
Does anybody like ribs from chilli's?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yep DYM or Deboy69 are the guys I would recommend as well. Oh man you have quite the tank to control now that's going to be awesome that it will have its own tablet to control it !!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
plus they are pretty easy to set up.. once you set the first outlet up, they all fall right in line by ease of setting up. just remember that #4 and #8 outlets have a higher load. great for skimmers and returns...

also make sure you set your skimmer to shut off when your return is off.. and come back on 5 minutes after return comes on... helps avoid skimmer cup flush.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice setup. You're coming in at a good time with fusion which makes it so much easier. Ill be more than happy to help you out any way I can.

KCCO

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im too busy at the moment with school to go over to your place and help you, but if you tell me anything that you want your tank to do, I can tell you how to code it. If the apex of capable of doing it, I know how.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;307504 said:
I believe its open beta but not 100%

KCCO
Its open beta. Usually takes about a week before you get in though.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What part of town do you live in. I've got my Apex running everything in my tank and could help Sunday or next weekend. Go ahead and ask to allowed into the beta program. Well worth it.

Thanks for all the reply guys :)
Deboy, I am going to need help in 2 weeks. There is the final touches left and it will be running this Thursday. So I will need help the following week. When is the best day for you to help me?
And what is the Beta? Do I need to sign up for it threw Apex to get it?

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm free most of the time depending on where you are at. The sign up I believe neptune has a link on their facebook page. Also a good place to start for info is the neptune forums.

KCCO