1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Apex WAVs

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Diddle822, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Traded for these WAV pumps and I thought they would be more adjustable but the lowest they go is 1800gph which was to powerful for my tank. They are adjustable from 1800 to 4000

Open to trades or for sale for 250

Text for pictures

Sent from my SM-N950U using MASC mobile app

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Trade for a zeovit system for your tank, plus some cash on my end.

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I have this Biopellet reactor as well as new pellets. I was planning on setting it up, but I'd like more flow better. The reactor has the really nice Water Blaster pump with a flow adjustment where you could tune the turnover pellets for your 72g tank...and if you ever went to a bigger tank, I think you could easily add more pellets and adjust the flow to get them churning correctly. I just ordered new pellets, will be here shortly.

rector.jpg

Legonch likes this.
  4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

So did you get them? I really like them. I have 3 on the Red Sea.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

6. Diddle822

Hey I did see this sorry I didnt reply. Not really looking to do the whole Zeovit thing.

Thank you though

7. Diddle822

I did and they are amazing ... but way to powerful for my tank. Even at 1% my corals are all sucked in all over the tank.

What size and length is your tank?
    And 3 wow my tank would be throwing water everywhere but I also have a mixed reef maybe mainly sps would be great

8. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

It’s a Red Sea 750 so it’s 71”x26”x24”.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

9. Diddle822

Yeah I wish my tank was able to use them seems like perfect size for your tank. I want neptune to make a smaller size that does up to 1800gph lol

10. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

So what did you decide? I’m not gona wait around till “a better deal” comes along

11. Diddle822

What do you mean? Did u offer a trade?

12. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya the Xr 15 on fb

13. wifidan

wifidan Copepod

Would you accept $200?

14. Diddle822