April Meeting!!!!!!!

April Meeting!!!!!!!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Ric,
Is that the Ridge Hammer in the back you got from me about 5 years ago when I shut down my tank? Thing was a monster back then. Cant imagine what hes like now.

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
April Meeting!!!!!!!

Cabby;233042 said:
Hey Ric,
Is that the Ridge Hammer in the back you got from me about 5 years ago when I shut down my tank? Thing was a monster back then. Cant imagine what hes like now.
It's the same one. Has it been 5 years? I don't remember if I got anything else from you

I can't remember either. Thought maybe a blue crocea or brain maybe. Don't know. Hard to remember yesterday. Love to see your tank. hopefully I can make it to gathering.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bumping for a sure to be great time! Again please vote so Ric knows how many to expect!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: April Meeting!!!!!!!

Bump please vote in the poll if you plan to attend, thank you and see you all there!!!!

Oh btw who needs some new corals or fish? Well have some sweet vendor Gift Cards in the raffle this time :D

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
mathewkofalk;238926 said:
Is there a cost to attend meetings also do I have to rsvp Im thinking of attending this one
There is no cost to attend any of the regular meetings that are not events. Furthermore anyone and everyone is invited to attend. Memebers, non-members, anyone is invited and we welcome all. Hope to see you there!

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes my car is reliable and seats 4 comfortably so if you and two others can pitch a few bucks for gas I will drive. Im in Greeley so the I 25 and HWY 34 park and ride would be where I can meet up. Not for sure but I wanted to throw that out there so if we can save on gas and wear for 4 vehicles. Once I know for sure that I am going I will pm any of you interested in riding with me.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i can also drag some peeps along... ill have to work til 1pm at Great White, but ill leave from there. If anyone wants a ride, meet me at Great White before 1pm.....ATM i have room for 3.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looking forward to my first meeting. I was looking through the posts and saw there was a raffle does that cost anything?