1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Aptaisia eating Nudibranch Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by szavoda, Nov 14, 2016.

1. szavoda

szavoda Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I am looking to place an order this week for Berghia Nudibranches from http://saltyunderground.com/category/berghia-nudibranch - free shipping on $300+ and I am looking to spend about $150 myself. If we cannot hit $300 we can split up the shipping proportionately (I think it is normally about $50).

AllysonP likes this.
  2. szavoda

3. AllysonP

AllysonP Prawn Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I would be interested in 12 1/4 inch

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

4. szavoda

Sounds good - is a Saturday pickup better for you? Also, from what I read, have at least a few 1/2" critters is important in tanks with a medium to high flow as the smaller ones cannot move against the current and will not be as mobile. For instance, I am getting 8 x 1/2" and 6 x 1/4" (I think)...

5. szavoda

I just spoke with Lisa at Salty Underground and she said that we can omit the Saturday delivery fee if we choose to pick up from Fed-ex on Saturday (which I will).

We are only about $75 from free shipping. Shipping currently stands @ $35.

6. AllysonP

i will be at the show saturday at aurora qwest school, could you bring them there? and ill stick with 12 1/4.

7. AllysonP

8. damontoy

damontoy Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Is it to late to get in on this?

9. MBX5

MBX5 Copepod

Sent a PM last night are u still ordering or is this done?

10. szavoda

I am getting absolutely no notifications from the boards. Yes - there is still time. I will order tomorrow by 10 AM. I can probably drop at the school (need to plan my day) or you can pick up from my house which is pretty close. Email me directly at shawn@adova.com until I figure out why I am not being notified. I can be reached at 954-649-9060 (cell) as well...

11. szavoda

Order has been placed and will arrive tomorrow. I ordered a few more than needed to help make the free shipping if anyone still wants some 1/4" or 1/2" nudibranches...

Shawn

12. damontoy

damontoy Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

13. szavoda

I have 2 1/2" and 5 1/4" I can part with.

14. JoshHill83

JoshHill83 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I will take the two 1/2" if they are still available.

15. szavoda

Looks like it - you going to the coral extravaganza tomorrow?

16. JoshHill83

JoshHill83 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Unfortunately I wont be there as I will be working. I can always come by after work sometime this week?

17. szavoda

I am free all day on Saturday for the most part. I am not sure how to keep these guys longer term, so, unless you have some recommendations, I would suggest grabbing them Saturday.... Let me know.

18. MBX5

MBX5 Copepod

Thanks for the group buy szavoda

19. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

is there any left?

20. szavoda

No - sorry - I had to put th extras in the tank to make sure they lived... After these are done eating up my tank I will be sure to post them up for others...