aqua c - remora or nano $20

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
seen a used aqua c skimmer at todds today for $20 ....great deal! ...i kinda regret not getting it ....not sure if it was the nano or remora but looked like a remora ...no pump ...get it before its gone

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Thanks,
I just bought it, perfect for my new frag flat! Going to be 20 gallons and now I don't have to have a refugium. Thanks for the tip!

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;90285 said:
If I don't like it, you will be the first to know:)
Thanks, but I will need a Pro version for it to work with my Mag3, and for it to skim fast enough in my tank.

EDIT: I changed my mind... I think the NON pro would be better even if I have to buy a pump. I will be hanging it on a 10G and I would need to lift the tank by 3" if I was to use a PRO. Just let me know how things go for you.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;90274 said:
Thanks,
I just bought it, perfect for my new frag flat! Going to be 20 gallons and now I don't have to have a refugium. Thanks for the tip!
Betsy you can always add the Sump later on.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Betsy i will give you a call tomorrow i ran into some issues today my Xterra`s fuel pump died and left me stranded so i had to spend $140.00 on a tow and now looking at another 200+ for the replacement part