AquaMart??

GoldenReef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was over peeking at SCMAS forum and saw a post that this was Daves last week at AquaMart.. Anyone know what is up? We were in there today and he told us have a great new year as he went on an errand.
Any word? I hope the store is still staying around. It is the closest and I always try to support the local shops first.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh no I hope not

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am happy to say that I am taking over the management duties next week and will be working to keep AquaMart at the top of the list of Colorado Saltwater Stores. Please feel free to stop in and say hello, I welcome any suggestions as well.
Happy New Year,

Chris

GoldenReef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris,
Very good. I dont want to see us loose another store.
We will see you next Monday (likely) we try to make it in every Monday or so.
John

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi John,
You should have a chance to meet Tom, the owner of AquaMart Next Monday, I am not officially starting until next Wednesday, and will be taking Monday and Tuesday off in the future.
I hope to meet you soon,
Happy New Year,
Chris

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Don, I really enjoyed working there before and am excited for the opportunity to build on what I believe to be one of the best shops in town already.
Chris

GoldenReef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very good, we might drift that way this Sunday... We are off Sun/Mon...
We will catch up one of these days...
Keep up a good store! Just wish it was closer to Golden.
John

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
GoldenReef;27571 said:
Very good, we might drift that way this Sunday... We are off Sun/Mon...
We will catch up one of these days...
Keep up a good store! Just wish it was closer to Golden.
John
I wish it was closer to Greeley!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;27573 said:
Sometimes you've gotta go out of your way to visit a good store.
Ya being spoiled w/ some great farmers that are also good friends make it hard to go out of my way! Ya you can call me selfish I dont care!!!!!

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh charlie ya sissy seems like im in greeley or eaton more than im at home anymore. Come on down and ill run ya around to all the stores

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I may have to take you up on that hood! But you said it your self that you are up here more then you are at home why could that be?

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
well I would say we like your company but you run in pick up a coral and take off last time. Well when im not hunting or fishing on the weekends we spend most of our saturdays going store to store to see what is out there.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave used to offer MASC, DARC and SCMAS members 10% off. Don't know if that will continue......

-Rob

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
hoodrat;27596 said:
well I would say we like your company but you run in pick up a coral and take off last time. Well when im not hunting or fishing on the weekends we spend most of our saturdays going store to store to see what is out there.
Ya sorry time is worth more then gold in my world! If i would have known you were gonna be there id planned on staying longer!:)