AquaMart??

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;153554 said:
All I would add is to make a 5 or 10 dollar frag area.
They had a nice sized $10 frag area a few weeks ago. I picked up frag of hammer for $10! Great deal IMO.

Zoalander;153558 said:
I second that! Dave is great and their livestock was real nice.
Dave is a stand up guy for sure!!

Livestock has not been in my favor but Dave took care of me when I had a loss on an expensive fish. They have been getting in great fish, just maybe too many for their own good?? I'm glad they are getting a bunch more tanks for fish! They had two Achilles a couple weeks ago, sold by the time I went back a week later. If I had a 500g FOWLR, they have an awesome Crosshatch Trigger for a good price! Their prices have been really good on livestock...the dry goods, not so much. :( BUT, they have a great selection of dry goods on hand!

Thanks for the kind words guys! We are finally remodeling the aquatics side of the store and we will be adding more frag space so we can have nice frags from $5 on up. Can't say thank you enough for your support and we are looking forward to being involved again as a sponsor! Phase 1 of our new website is up and we are planning to show weekly video updates of our fish/coral shipments. We will keep you posted as it all comes together.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 to that. Also, an expanded SPS selection would be great. Like more ORA, LE SPS frags!!! Right now I have been scouring the internet looking for them.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I may have to go back I went there once swore I would not waste the drive again, but with all these great reviews as of late may have to take another look!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;153632 said:
I may have to go back I went there once swore I would not waste the drive again, but with all these great reviews as of late may have to take another look!
+1, I went there after the premiere meeting about bio-pellets. Guess that was the "trimmed" staff?

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have found quite a few gems at aquamart

my favorite wellso came form there, I have been offered $300 for it on a few occasions, I paid $49 bux at aquamart

if your close by have a look, I bet theres something sweet hiding out there