Aquamart

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Went to Aquamart for the first time today, quite the drive but it was well worth it. Great prices and selection and very helpful and friendly staff. Ended up leaving with a beautiful Kole Tang and the price was more than fair. Needless to say I wont hesitate to make the drive again.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got 3 fish from them the last 2 days. After my dwarfs, all my fish will come from Dave and his crew.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew...
Good to see you again today! Enjoy the tang. He is SWEET! Keep me posted!

cdrewferd;207759 said:
I got 3 fish from them the last 2 days. After my dwarfs, all my fish will come from Dave and his crew.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have grabbed me when you came in! I am glad that you had a good experience. Next time do not be a stranger! Keep me posted on the fish!

ReefCheif;207756 said:
Went to Aquamart for the first time today, quite the drive but it was well worth it. Great prices and selection and very helpful and friendly staff. Ended up leaving with a beautiful Kole Tang and the price was more than fair. Needless to say I wont hesitate to make the drive again.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;207756 said:
My feelings exactly. Bit of a haul to get there, but absolutely worth the drive. I traded my aptasia and zoa eating filefish to them, picked out a couple of sweet zoa colonies, and walked out one very happy reefer. When I get back from my trip, I'm getting lyretail anthias from them based on Mike's recommendation, and couldn't be more excited about it. Great store, great staff, fair prices, quality product. That's all I could hope for.

MikeM

Clown Fish
Thanks for coming in this weekend! Next time say hello so I can put some names with some faces! HA! Enjoy the anem.

ricklee;209054 said:
Went there on Saturday picked up a gbta the place looked amazing, very clean and great selection.

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1, wife, son, and I were in on Saturday as well after the swap, got a good deal on an adult clown (I had promised my son that we'd be getting a clown that day and it didn't work out at the swap so we were like lets check out Aquamart since we were in the neighborhood!) Very nice store and staff members!

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike turned me on to a big clown I was looking for, so I headed in to AM to pick it up...found some other Christmas candy for myself (by candy I mean, 6" Harlequin Tusk, 12" Tessalata Eel)...

PROS: I see no sick fish when I visit, they run through several day quarantine process, have a huge selection, live rock purchased was high quality, willingness to give MASC members a discount based on large purchases. (ATM I run fish only). I've bought both fish and services from AM - they treat customers like clients.

Dave,
Thank you very much for the kind words. We truly are grateful. I am glad to hear that your critters are doing well!

daverf;209403 said:
Mike turned me on to a big clown I was looking for, so I headed in to AM to pick it up...found some other Christmas candy for myself (by candy I mean, 6" Harlequin Tusk, 12" Tessalata Eel)...

PROS: I see no sick fish when I visit, they run through several day quarantine process, have a huge selection, live rock purchased was high quality, willingness to give MASC members a discount based on large purchases. (ATM I run fish only). I've bought both fish and services from AM - they treat customers like clients.