1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Aquatic Art Inc. is Hiring!

Discussion in 'Aquatic Art Inc.' started by crisc, Jun 16, 2015.

1. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Yes that's right, we are hiring again. We have been so busy as of late it is time to get more help. We have some big installs coming up very soon, retail business has picked up with a possible expansion in more days open to the public, and we still need to get our products online! So we are looking for help!

We are hiring for a full time position with our growing company and hope to find someone that shares the same passion for our hobby. It is fun to work in our industry and rewarding to see what kind of projects we are involved in now and whatever the future holds for us. Here are some of the requirements:

-Good driving record!
    -30-40 hours per week. Working Saturdays is required.
    -$12-$18 per hour
    -Need to be able to lift 70 pounds on a regular basis
    -Must have experience with saltwater reef systems, pay is dependent on experience.
    -Most hours are normal business hours, 8:30 to 4:30 but there are times which we work after those hours.

Please send all inquiries and resume to cris@aquaticartinc.com.

Thanks!

Cris

2. aztecdreams

aztecdreams Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love to work at Aquatic Art!! I doubt I would ever take home a check though.....

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya that would be my problem too

4. Shaunv

Shaunv Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Cris is great to work for

5. Walter White

Walter White Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

If I could work for Cris Id be sooo happy!

6. djromo

djromo Amphipod

If only I wasn't active duty. I would be there in a heartbeat

7. crisc

Come on! Join the team and get wet everyday!

8. crisc

Bump

9. crisc

Ok, bumping this back up to see if anyone needs any part time help, full time is available as well for the right person.

10. crisc

Bump! Still looking. New installs and retail is increasing so we need some skilled help.