Aquatic Art Inc. New Arrivals! And some news...

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC Community!

We wanted to give you a heads up on our new shipments this week and what we have in stock!

*New Fiji sps Colonies!
*New Bali Aquacultured sps
*Pearlberry frags (Lots of people asking for them)
* Naso, gold Naso, Achilles, Chevron, Yellow, Bariene, powder blue Tangs in stock
*Large coral table is packed!
*Cleaner, fire and Caribbean peppermint shrimp
*Trochus, Astrea, Vietnam Turbo, XL nassarius snails
* firefish, cardinals, wrasse, midas blennies,
* ORA fish, CLAMS and corals

And much more....

Also, we are apologizing in advance. This Saturday (9-19) our parking lot will be re-surfaced. We will still be open for normal business hours but parking will be a little tricky. We will be asking our customers to walk from the Good Year parking lot to our store. We have staffed some extra crew that day to help with carrying items to your car should you need it. Once this is done we will have a nice new parking lot but might be a little more work to get into the shop on Saturday. Friday is normal, just Saturday. We appreciate your patience.

So, on to the pictures!!!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
clowninaround7474;360982 said:
I need a bigger tank....
+1 cant build my bigger tank fast enough ...

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Cris brought in some stunning corals this week and last. If you didn't go today, definitely try to make it tomorrow! You won't be disappointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;361028 said:
Cris brought in some stunning corals this week and last. If you didn't go today, definitely try to make it tomorrow! You won't be disappointed l
I hate that I work all day long on Saturdays. :wall:

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Walter White;361029 said:
I hate that I work all day long on Saturdays. :wall:
He has some insane colonies right now man! Are you sure you aren't feeling sick and need a day off!?!?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;361030 said:
He has some insane colonies right now man! Are you sure you aren't feeling sick and need a day off!?!?
I wish. I don't get sick days. If I'm sick I still have to work. I don't think my tank is ready yet anyway, but once I start seeing some nice coraline ill be down there buying up the store,

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;361037 said:
I look at it this way. If my tank isn't growing coraline its not going to grow coral.
You've come this far, no need to rush!