Aquatic Art Inc.'s Stock video for 8-10-12

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC members-

Here is our latest stock video for this week. We have a ton of really nice sps coral frags including some Oregon torts, green dragon acros, lots of millis and a bunch more gems. Also, we have been cutting a lot of our Z's and P's down to smaller sized polyp counts. We are running the smae special as last week, buy 3 sps frags and get one free, buy 3 zoa or paly polyps or frags and get the 4th free. Of course equal or lesser value only. Or you can just use your MASC discount and get 10% off your livestock purchases. We also have some nice and healthy, quarantined yellow tangs at $29 each (~$26 w/ the masc discount).

[video=youtube_share;TPilG5iblAc]http://youtu.be/TPilG5iblAc[/video]

Hope to see you soon!

Cris + crew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you PM me a price on the green dragon frags?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I must say...no one locally compares to your stock quality and selection! Cant wait for you all to get that online shopping cart finished :)

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey Drew- no need for pm's! They are $45 each and I have 3 of them right now.

We are working on the site and hopefully it will be up in September, kind of had to put it on the back burner for now with the crazy service side of the business. We will in fact start opening up on Saturdays from 11-6 for retail. Much better hours than a few hours on friday night.

No, not one word on the Vega's shipping date yet but I do have 10 on order! Hopefully we will hear something very soon, can't wait to try them out.

Hey Charlie, I haven't forgotten I still owe you. Hopefully you buy a new car again soon so you can make it down here, Acura right?

Hi Jeff- sorry about leaving the hobby, you were a fellow "stick" nut like me! Hopefully you won't go too long without a reef even if it is a nano.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;182882 said:
We are working on the site and hopefully it will be up in September, kind of had to put it on the back burner for now with the crazy service side of the business. We will in fact start opening up on Saturdays from 11-6 for retail. Much better hours than a few hours on friday night.
So have the Saturday hours started yet Cris?? Or in September?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey Evan-

Saturday retail hours will start on August 25th, we will be open from 11-6 every Saturday. Not sure if we will stay open on Friday nights yet but for sure Saturdays. I hired a couple of other people to help us so we should be staffed and ready to help folks with minimized wait times. I will be here today from 3-6pm, have a couple of appointments set already for today. If you want to make the drive down I will be here and open!

No, I would be in big trouble if I sold my Naso. He has become an algae eating machine and a favorite of the Board of Directors (wife and kids). I do have some yellow watchman gobies and one Randall's goby along with two algae blennies in stock.

takayan

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cris,
It looks like you open your shop from 3-6pm today, so I will be there around 3pm instead of my planned time I asked you before.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;183105 said:
Hey Evan-

Saturday retail hours will start on August 25th, we will be open from 11-6 every Saturday. Not sure if we will stay open on Friday nights yet but for sure Saturdays. I hired a couple of other people to help us so we should be staffed and ready to help folks with minimized wait times. I will be here today from 3-6pm, have a couple of appointments set already for today. If you want to make the drive down I will be here and open!
Great news!! Just not for the wallet. ;)