Are you a DIY'er? What diy project have you been working on?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Interested and curious to see what diy projects everyone has been building. Have you built a recent diy project you want to share with us?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well slowly planning a big tank for my office/basement and I will be doing quite a bit of DIY for it, namely LEDs, T5s, stand, light rack, Refugiums, auto water changer, possibly some custom overflows and a few other things. Have done in the past my T5s, refugium and some cabinetry for putting in a false wall to hide cords and such.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Pictures people, pictures!!!!!! I once built a 787 Dreamliner Jet out of napkins........... :lostit: jk but really we/I want to see pics of these awesome creations!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just finished a refurb on a dresser that was ugly. Had to redo the top, sand, paint, ect.

Justin144

Butterfly Fish
Balz3352;329519 said:
Diy media rack, and frag rack.... Turned out well I think interested in other acrylic projects if anyone wants something I'm willing to try
How did the frag rack come out? ive been looking to get a small acrylic one. is it suction cup?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad I have a thread on my stuff, let me know if you do want me too post some pictures in here.

Justin144;329592 said:
Came out good! how much was the build cost??
That amount of acrylic costs about $4, if that. Plus glue $4 to $6. And a piece of metal/magnet about $3. So like $12.

I could make one for free with the scrap Acyrlic and glue I have xD.

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
charleshardy5;335269 said:
What fabric are you using?
I think Joanne's just calls it there craft felt. It's about the same density as the 200 micron I used to order, but way cheaper.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow Dane that is awesome! !!!! Man is there anything yiu dont or cant do or make? Inspiration right there!!!