Astria Pinks (members only)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a frag of Astria Pinks from Mind Blowing Corals I would like to give out at Reef Ed. This frag was cut about two months ago and is well healed and growing out so you wont be disappointed! :)

As the title states this contest is for members only. So you must have attended at least two meetings or paid the fee and have a member badge on your account.

Taking the idea from Jahmic in my contest idea thread you just need to guess my favorite beer. If you already know the answer then please do not share it. In the event that no one guesses the beer I will choose my next favorite from the list. Also if multiple people guess then the frag goes to the first who posted. One guess per member, the contest ends at 8pm tonight (6/21) I will be at Reef Ed in the morning and will leave sometime in the afternoon so if you win please make sure you can grab it during the meeting.

This contest is open to members, who can meet at reef stock and hadn't won anything from me in the past. I do this only to spread the wealth and there are some who have won multiple times from me.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Fat Tire

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Buffalo Gold

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
MGD?