Atlantis 24K Acro/Mille

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anybody have this beauty? I cannot find it anywhere after the move. Atlantis doesn't even have it anymore.

I have lots of limited edition SPS that I could trade, or I could trade cash.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I haven't seen any that can show the lineage. I want that actual piece, if possible, so I am being snobby - it was incredible.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you do order it and don't find it local, let me know and I can order a few sticks I'm looking for. Pink Lemonade, buble gum mili, Pearl Berry to name a few.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Or word from the guy that supplied the coral to the place that sells it to begin with ie several tyree LEs are from people in Colorado like Reefkoi or Gonzo

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have emails and receipts for nearly every LE that I ever bought from ReefFarmers, Atlantis, etc. For those few that I don't, I got them from the original supplier who would send a text or PM if I needed them to.

What I don't want is a so-so look alike from a wild colony that ends up not being as nice when it is sold to me as the real deal - then I wasted tank space on it and might have passed on the real deal in the mean time. I don't mind look alikes if they are labeled as such, and appropriately priced, but I will treat them as unknowns since they truly are for a while.