Auction

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Many know I ended up w frankenporas stuff Gona auction off the big sump!
Starts at 25 bucks bids are raised by 2 dollars or more! Ends fri at 420!
1/2 winnings will go Back to the club! Il get dementions after work!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Are all the baffles the same height and attached to the bottom or do some have sapce between the baffle and the bottom?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;159077 said:
Are all the baffles the same height and attached to the bottom or do some have sapce between the baffle and the bottom?
The baffles are welded to the bottom so water would have to go over baffles

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
34 :)

Craigar;159136 said:
I thought you were getting rid of stuff lol! Jk
LOL...yeah, thinking about replacing my fuge with this. I need something that could possibly use a submersible skimmer with a large chamber with a constant water level. My rubbermaid doesn't hold the same water level and I don't want to put an ATO on there. Too nervous about flooding. I'd rather top off once a week! ;) My fuge is awesome, just don't know what else to do with the constant water level issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;159141 said:
34 :)

LOL...yeah, thinking about replacing my fuge with this. I need something that could possibly use a submersible skimmer with a large chamber with a constant water level. My rubbermaid doesn't hold the same water level and I don't want to put an ATO on there. Too nervous about flooding. I'd rather top off once a week! ;) My fuge is awesome, just don't know what else to do with the constant water level issue.
So let Craig buy this then you two trade the Craig has a stock tank and you have a fuge thing lol