AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MASC FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE

When: AUGUST 11, 2013
Where: E.B. Rains Park - Tumbleweed & Sagebrush Pavilions - 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233 ‎
CLICK HERE FOR MAP - CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO PARK INFO
* Parking lots are off of Community Center Dr and also at the end of East 117th
Time: 11am-2pm

Join us for fun, games, fellowship, raffle prizes and the opportunity to help out a fellow reefer!!!!
To demonstrate and prove that MASC is a family that takes care of their own, this event will be a fundraiser to assist our fellow reefers Erika (kyuubichan218) and Logan (Metalsniper) in the medical bill costs associated with Erika's winning battle with Leukemia. Again this will not be a MASC Fundraiser but a fundraiser and fight against the costs of battling cancer!!!!

So...... how will we be collecting donations? We will not only have some awesome raffle items at this meeting, but we will also be asking for those whom bring items for the garage sale to make a volunteer donation of $10. This is not a requirement just a suggestive request for a great cause!

Raffle Items at the EVENT!!!!!:
1. DRILLED 40 BREEDER -

- Drilled 40 Breeder (Donated by Bajamike and CindyL)
- Stand (Donated by Bajamike and CindyL)- Canopy (Donated by Bajamike and MASC)
- Oceanic Sump (Donated by Bajamike and CindyL)- Skimmer (Donated by Bajamike and CindyL)
- LEDS - UFO light and EVO slim LEDS (Donated by REEF KOI)
- 200g Box of Seachem Reef Salt (Donated by anonymous)
- Dry Rock (Donated by Bajamike, CindyL and CRW Reef)
- Ehiem Jager Heater (Donated by CRW Reef)
- Hydor Koralia Powerheads - 2 (Donated by CRW Reef)
- South Down LIVE Sand (Donated by Craigar)

2. Aquavitro Salinity Bucket - 150g
3. Coral Xpressions - 3x 25$ Gift Cards
4. Frag packs-
- SPS FRAG Pack including - green milli, blue milli, staghorn and bonsai (Donated by BajaMike)
- Mixed Frag Pack - Miami Hurricane chalice, red hornet zoas, OME (original mummy eye) chalice, and montipora stellata (Donated by Cherub)
- Mixed Frag Pack - hydnophora, favia and sps (Donated by CindyL)
- Mixed Frag Pack - citrus explosion zoa frag, Acropora insignious, tri color validia and green/ blue unnamed zoa frag (Donated by BlazinJack)
- Zoa Frag Pack - electric oompa loompas, tdf purple orchids, seductions and god of wars (Donated by CRW Reef)
- Mixed Frag pack - 3/8" Cali tort,Tubbs birdsnest colony 3"x2",Yellow scroll, 6" Hollywood stunner colony (Donated by Craigar)

Fallen Owl Tattoo - 2x 50$ Gift Cards
6. 29g tub w/ Float
(donated by Swanny)
7. WP40
(donated by MartinsReef)
8. MRC dual chamber Calcium reactor with panworld pump included (donate d by MDrumm & ThunderTwonk)
9. 200g box of Kent Marine Salt (donated by MDrumm & ThunderTwonk)
10. 2x Silver Eagle Coins (donated by SLewis)
11. Mind Blowing Corals - 50$ Gift Card
12. Hawaiian Zoa/Paly Colony
(donated by AllysonP)
13. Granny Scott's Pie Shop Gift Cards (donated by pieguy)

MORE TO COME SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!!!

Garage Sale Details: simple :high5:
Bring all of your new or used gear you want to sell or clear out of your garage and basement and bring it down to the park. I know we have some major saltwater gear hoarders, (myself included) so we would expect to see a super turn out lol. Please feel free to bring your own table, chairs, shade canopies and or whatever you may need for your stuff.
* There will not be any power available
--Please vote in the poll if you intend on bringing items to the garage sale, so that we can try to accommodate everyone--

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?20552-August-Meeting-Garage-Sale-Roll-Call

BBQ Details:
MASC will be providing the following free of charge to all that attend:
- Beef Burgers
- Johnsonville Brats
- Hot Dogs
- Buns
- Relish, Mustard and ketchup
- Napkins
- Plates
- Coolers with Ice

MASC will be asking for donations of the following from the members and guests planning to attend:
- Non Adult Beverages
- Deserts
- Chips
- Anything else one feels like bringing to share

* Sorry, no alcohol will be permitted at this function

Who should attend: simple :high5:ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

There is no shortage of things for non-reefers to do, so shouldn't be any reason for the whole family not to come :DWe look forward to seeing you all there and please look for updates to the event and details as we get closer!!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet! I just drove past there yesterday...didn't even realize it was the same place the meeting will be. Beautiful park.

Shinchan

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will bring some veggie burgers for the sake of any other Boulder liberal hippie vegetarians who may be in attendance...

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, I just saw this and I can't even say how touched I am. August 11 is actually exactly 100 days after my bone marrow transplant, which is a big milestone for bone marrow transplants. I'm honored to be part of a community this generous!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

kyuubichan218;256832 said:
Wow, I just saw this and I can't even say how touched I am. August 11 is actually exactly 100 days after my bone marrow transplant, which is a big milestone for bone marrow transplants. I'm honored to be part of a community this generous!
We are honored you are part of our community. It's every person that makes us such a great and caring place.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
kyuubichan218;256832 said:
That's fantastic! It'll truly be a celebration of that milestone, then. Best wishes in your recovery and return to health, Erika. We're here for ya.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think this is a great cause and we would love to help. We are having a live sale 8/4/13 and we will be donating 15% off what we make during the live sale to donate to the fundraiser. We will also bring whatever items we have for sale to the bbq and will donate money made from the items also. So please help us help these 2 out and look forward to seeing you all at the live sale and fundraiser.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

This is a great event! Lets bring lots of money in for the cause. I can also say you do not want to miss this raffle!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllysonP;256864 said:
I think this is a great cause and we would love to help. We are having a live sale 8/4/13 and we will be donating 15% off what we make during the live sale to donate to the fundraiser. We will also bring whatever items we have for sale to the bbq and will donate money made from the items also. So please help us help these 2 out and look forward to seeing you all at the live sale and fundraiser.
Oh this is getting good!:D
Right on, thank you Mind Blowing Corals family!!! We appreciate you guys always stepping up to help out with great causes!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajamike;256889 said:
I can also say you do not want to miss this raffle!
Bwah ha ha aha you can say that again! Should we tell them yet?

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef;256894 said:
Bwah ha ha aha you can say that again! Should we tell them yet?
If its what I think it is. Ya so people can start changing there other plans so they can make it.