AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Didnt even think about it. We need to disignate someone to take pix at each meetin / event. Wouldn't have to be tje same person each time either

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wish we could have stayed longer, but I am glad everyone had fun. We are so glad we were able to donate money and raffle items. Who ever won the Hawaii colony, go ahead and contact me for pick up. thank you to everyone for coming together for such a great cause and supporting one of our own.

We had a great time. I think the next fish hat is going to be a clown. I'm gonna have to work up to the mandarin, although kyuubichan's idea to tie dye after knitting was a good one!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Speaking of pics, whats up with the creepy dude in the playground pic? Unless it's Jack... then ummm... super nice pic man :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had a blast an my wife was blown away by the generosity of our members! You guys Rock!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;261381 said:
Speaking of pics, whats up with the creepy dude in the playground pic? Unless it's Jack... then ummm... super nice pic man :)
Hey! Those kids were all having a blast on the merry go round!! My arms hurt after that!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Among the things I forgot at home (ahem....cooler), my camera was one of them. I was bummed, and didn't think of breaking out the cell phone as a contingency plan.

That being said...since I will run the risk of being publicly shamed if I forget again...I'll volunteer to bring my camera and take pics at the meetings. As long as you all aren't camera shy :p

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;261417 said:
Among the things I forgot at home (ahem....cooler), my camera was one of them. I was bummed, and didn't think of breaking out the cell phone as a contingency plan.

That being said...since I will run the risk of being publicly shamed if I forget again...I'll volunteer to bring my camera and take pics at the meetings. As long as you all aren't camera shy :p
SWEET!!! You can make even dirty turds look spectacular in photos, so there's no reason for anyone to be camera shy. Thanks, Khalis. I think a section of meeting threads with pics and such would be pretty cool.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;261418 said:
SWEET!!! You can make even dirty turds look spectacular in photos, so there's no reason for anyone to be camera shy. Thanks, Khalis. I think a section of meeting threads with pics and such would be pretty cool.
who might you be callin the "dirty turd"?

Who else immediately thought of the joke with the Irishman / Cajun / Norwegian / Brooklynite / at the job interview?

(Google "dirty tree and a turd".)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
searius;261474 said:
I was there, didn't know there was a sign-in... oops!
No worries, I have the sign in sheet and take care of all of that, and we definitely spoke plenty at the barbeque. I'll get you marked down.