• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everyone getting ready for the big event next weekend!!?!!

Please respond to the poll and let us know if you plan on bringing any items for the garage sale. Also, post up in the thread to give us a general idea of what you will be bringing so that we can try to accommodate everyone.

Looking forward to seeing MASC come together for another awesome event this summer!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you've got stuff to sell, trade, etc, this is the PERFECT opportunity to do so. And I KNOW there are a lot of fish rooms that need cleaned out. Just think of the goodies you'll be able to buy with the money you'll make, not to mention how happy your hunny will be that you got rid of some stuff that they didn't think you needed in the first place.
Did we mention that we're grillin' burgers, dogs, and brats to go along with the side dishes that folks bring? How many chances do you get to eat free food while making money and hanging out with family and friends?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I am bringing a 10 gallon aquarium with black sand, tunze micro power head, heater, CPR backpack skimmer, duel 18wt T5 lamps and blue led strip

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be bringing my nanocube + stand (if still available), 1...(maybe 2) 30" 32Wx2 T5HO fixtures, a couple old style (made in Italy) maxijet 600s (motors work, but need new impellers...these are freebies), BRS filter sock holder, and a small amount of BRS high capacity GFO in case someone wants to try it out (also free).

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be bringing my 22g Rimless Cadlights AIO with matching black stand. The Maxspect Razor R420R 16k 120w LED new in box. 1 20g Long sump and a basic 10g tank with 3 6g Water Jugs. As well as a bunch of odds and ends. Hope it all fits in my car.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
do you have to pay to sell your items?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No fees, no limits, no permits, no nothing!!

Free day, minus donations to the raffle :D

I'm finishing a silly hat in the form of a yellow watchman goby. Can I just run a mini silent auction? All proceeds to the fundraiser.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Karen;260140 said:
I'm finishing a silly hat in the form of a yellow watchman goby. Can I just run a mini silent auction? All proceeds to the fundraiser.
Yes you can and that sounds very cool!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
If anyone has questions about my 215 I'll be available. Up for sale is a 215 with screen top, 75 gallon sump, and steel stand (33" tall) no skin. $700

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;260147 said:
If anyone has questions about my 215 I'll be available. Up for sale is a 215 with screen top, 75 gallon sump, and steel stand (33" tall) no skin. $700
Really! All that work and hype for nothing!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am bringing a lot of stuff! RODI, skimmer, water storage, vortechs, Radions, Vegas, calcium reactors, media reactors, reef keeper controlers, frag tank, plumbing, suppliments, foods, etc, etc, etc.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;260216 said:
I am bringing a lot of stuff! RODI, skimmer, water storage, vortechs, Radions, Vegas, calcium reactors, media reactors, reef keeper controlers, frag tank, plumbing, suppliments, foods, etc, etc, etc.
:bounce:Showoff! :bounce:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of our new members that attended last month's meeting was having some posting issues...

SkyDiv3r17 said:
Just wanted to let you know you can post what I will be selling so others can view it.
-46 gallon (55 gallon tank from petco that's actually 46 gallons.) tank with a black painted background.
-2 24" black hoods with standard bulbs
-Hydrometer
-Boating décor (steering wheel, wooden fishing net, small boats, other random stuff)
-Eagle fishing float tube

Thanks!
Shawn

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I will be bringing 2 external pumps. I have a Gen X Mak 4 and an Iwaki 55. I have a iwaki 70 too but I think I might hold on to it as a back up unless someone is interested.