Auto Tint/Clear bra

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am looking to get the wife's car tinted and masked with clear bra. I looked on groupon for these services but many of them have bad reviews. Just seeing if anyone in the club have any connections for window tint and clear bra or know of someone that does quality work for a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Lan

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Details.....how much, 2/4 dr, how dark? Thanks Chad

CRW Reef;338925 said:
Lan I'll text you a guy who tinted my wife's car and did a killer job.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
4dr Passat 20% think it was under $200. It's an old timer that does it out of his garage of hampden and broadway. Uses 3m products and used to tint all of Ralph Schomp's BMWs and cars in his younger years :)

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I worked with The Tint Stop off of 470 and Santa Fe. They did my Tacoma and both of my 4 runners. They guys are great and have a lifetime warranty on all products. (720) 344-4392

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Chad.

CRW Reef;338927 said:
4dr Passat 20% think it was under $200. It's an old timer that does it out of his garage of hampden and broadway. Uses 3m products and used to tint all of Ralph Schomp's BMWs and cars in his younger years :)

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you sir.

clowninaround7474;338929 said:
I worked with The Tint Stop off of 470 and Santa Fe. They did my Tacoma and both of my 4 runners. They guys are great and have a lifetime warranty on all products. (720) 344-4392