awesome site! glad to be back.

Ryan@FRA

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I have been hanging around reef forums for some time. I was a active member on our RC club site for years. That changed when it morphed from a information site, to a classified ad. I have met, traded, bought and sold from a lot of you here. Christina, sschase, kracer, andy, stu to name a few.

I live in allenspark,i am one of the two reefers that i know in that area. Im a huge fan of DIY and tinkering. I have had reef tanks for a little over 15 years in just about every different kind of setup from HOB bio ball systems, pure berlin, skimmerless, DSB, SSB, BB, etc.

Recently, i built and set up my best tank to date. I took what i have learned over the years and made what i will call a final design and setup for my style of reefing. I say final setup because #1 the wife will kill me, #2 the wife will kill me, and #3 its a pretty permanant installation. You can see the build thread here .

I look forward to getting back into the reef club, and hanging out on the local site. I have been burnt on on RC for years and this place looks awesome!

-brokecoloreefer on RC (hated the name, had to change)

Last edited by a moderator:

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the forum!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome back.....I believe I have an onyx clown from you that laid some eggs for me......I put her with a picasso clown. Hopefully she'll start laying again soon.