1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

baby clowns finally!!

Discussion in 'Breeding/Propagating Member Videos' started by robertgangly, Apr 24, 2013.

1. robertgangly

robertgangly Copepod

View attachment 13424 well i finally got some of my clowns to lay eggs now we will see if i can raise them they ate the first clutch and i was out of town working when the second came along so with any luck the third time will be a charm lol keeping my fingers crossed

2. WatercolorsGuy

WatercolorsGuy Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Re: baby clowns finally!!

Good luck!

3. FinsUp

FinsUp According to my watch, the time is now. M.A.S.C Club Member

HOORAY!! I know you've been working this for a long time. SO glad to see you're seeing some success with them.

4. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Re: baby clowns finally!!

Congrats poppa!!!

5. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

How tough to raise them? I get eggs about every 6 weeks from my pair.

6. robertgangly

robertgangly Copepod

not sure yet first time doing it hop it goes ok lol

7. robertgangly

robertgangly Copepod

thanks cindy hope i can raise them how is your cardinal doing?? i wish some of the other pairs would start laying eggs too

8. FinsUp

FinsUp According to my watch, the time is now. M.A.S.C Club Member

My cardinal (and most of my other fish) did not survive a bout with marine velvet. That stuff tore through my tank pretty fast. Am working on restocking now. Got a new cardinal, some nearly naked clowns, a new powder brown, and a blonde naso so far.

Keep us posted on the clown kiddos!

9. robertgangly

robertgangly Copepod

sorry to here that cindy hope it all goes well for you yea i will keep everyone posted on the babies if they make it i will have a bunch to get rid of lol

10. MartinsReef

MartinsReef Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

There is a good book out there about raising clowns. I can not for the life of me who the author was.

11. Walkpraz

Walkpraz Copepod

12. robertgangly

robertgangly Copepod

thanks guys i already have it and about 10 others i have done tons of reserch but knowing how to do it and being able to do it are two different things lol [attachment=64366:name]here is another pair i am waiting for them to spawn hopfully soon

Attached Files:

• 029.jpg
      029.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
  13. MartinsReef

MartinsReef Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member