Back in

I have been out of the saltwater hobby for about 6 years now and am trying to figure out the new forums and clubs. Really cool to recover several frags of my original colonies that I owned over 6 years ago.

Currently looking for some Millapora, can't post in the classifieds yet... need some posts I believe.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome back!

Here are a few pics. I started off with a 60 gallon before I met my wife and the idea was to have a clownfish and a anemone. I picked up a long tentacle for $13 bucks and it grew to be about 15 inches round planted itself and never moved again. After about 6 years of that tank I had a 2nd tank, a custom acrylic built and started getting out of LPS and into SPS. I soon met my wife and we decided to get a place together so I had to go small so I went with the custom acrylic for about 3 years. It ended up springing a leak one night while watching movies and I basically threw everything into buckets and told everyone to come get what they wanted...

My wife and I married, started a family.... now 6 years later she said that I should start a tank again and we waited for the petco $1 gallon sale. So here I am.

40 gallon tank
refugia 30 sump w refugium
eshopps 120 cone skimmer
reef breeders photon 32

It is really funny to look back at the lighting and the camera. Everything is washed out and appears bleached and brown. I ran T5s all the way up to about a month ago and went to LED. Pretty happy with the colors and the control of the lighting.