1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Back to school

Discussion in 'Mind Blowing Corals' started by AllysonP, Aug 21, 2018.

1. AllysonP

AllysonP Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

NickP and SynDen like this.
  2. AllysonP

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.
    Code backtoschool gets you 30% off!!!
    http://www.mindblowingcorals.com

neil82 and SynDen like this.
  3. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm sorry. I can't hear you. I've been physically abused in the ear!

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

So you’re a teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Why does this bring image to my mind of you in a schoolgirl outfit, with boots and fists clinched? lol

AllysonP and NickP like this.
  6. AllysonP

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Just stopped by Allyson's on Friday and was impressed with her selection of frags and her super cool display/grow out tank.

SkyShark likes this.
  8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya she always has the hot stuff :)