Backin Wyoming

Hello fellas,

As some of you may remember me, I lived up in cheyenne and moved to southern california,(Military) and just recently moved back.... While in california I became the president of the MASVC (marine aquarium society of ventura county) and put on some great frag swaps while I was there. I definitely got emerged into that community (it was quite easy because there was a lot of hobbyist there) It's great to be back, I haven't quite tapped into the reefing scene yet.

I decided to take a few months off, but now I'm back, my tank is being filled with rodi water and with any luck I will make a trip back to california to get all my coral and livestock.

Anyway guys, I will tool around the site and see when the next meeting is and try to make an appearance.

Hope to see you guys soon
Jimmy

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Welcome Back!!!! Glad to have you back and look forward to seeing/meeting you as well. BTW I checked out your stand build thread on RC and it is super stellar!!!!!! Nice work and I look forward to following your next build!!

Thanks, I have a leemar 300 gallon in my trailer that I need to set up.... and there will be an entire fishroom build for that one... I just need to find the time to do it. I bought the tank a few years ago and slowly acquired skimmer, pumps and lights for it... I just need the motivation to get started...

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No sir the local reef scene has thankfully grown much larger in recent years so the Reef Stock crowd has out grown the Aquariums available space sadly. They venue and show keeps getting bigger and bigger which is awesome so they have moved a few times in recent years.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Actually MACNA wasn't hosted by either of the clubs, rather another local awesome group called CORAL. It is made up of members of the various local clubs and a few well known and local industry people. They did a great job I think and certainly was handled much better than I think the clubs could of handled solely.

It definitely is a big production, we (well, not me anymore) were trying to get the SoCal groups to put in a bid for it... we didn't get much interest though... Every club puts on their own show of sorts throughout the year and didn't want to take it on.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
sisterlimonpot;341866 said:
Thanks, I have a leemar 300 gallon in my trailer that I need to set up.... and there will be an entire fishroom build for that one... I just need to find the time to do it. I bought the tank a few years ago and slowly acquired skimmer, pumps and lights for it... I just need the motivation to get started...
What get to work man! Look foreword to seeing you brother long time no bs!!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
sisterlimonpot;341884 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome....

haddoni, (is your name greg or was it john?) I say... there's a 90% chance that I will be going to reefstock, Are you going?
Either my name is charlie

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: