Bad A** Turaki

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Turaki Acro (wysiwyg pics)

Contest will be who has the best man/women cave. Must post pic in this thread of your man/women cave. We will then decide who has the best and the top 2 will win a frag. Winner number 1 will have first choice.

Ready, Set, Go...........

View attachment 13926 View attachment 13927

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, but it's the living room. Common ground, definitely not a she cave or a man cave.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;247905 said:
hey, i feel like you are both man bashing! that's an infraction! lol:mmph:
:rofl:
I could make a terribly naughty comment about liking punishment, but I won't.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll toss mine in to the mix. This is my basement man cave. That is a 10 foot screen in the picture. 7:1 surround sound with a 1000W sub woofer. Full bar complete with kegerator. Air hockey table and coming in the next few months a Golden Tee Live machine to play on the big screen![attachment=64512:name]

Steam shower in the bathroom.

Onkyo 976
Sony Blu-ray
Polk Audio Center/fronts, sides
AV123 backs and sub
Epson 8700UB
PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Custom bar made by the same people that install all the bars for PF Changs.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
fiji4118;247929 said:
I'll toss mine in to the mix. This is my basement man cave. That is a 10 foot screen in the picture. 7:1 surround sound with a 1000W sub woofer. Full bar complete with kegerator. Air hockey table and coming in the next few months a Golden Tee Live machine to play on the big screen! View attachment 13978 View attachment 13979 View attachment 13980 View attachment 13981

nice set up, but maybe this was a bad idea. i think my husband is going to be jealous and want one. lol

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
you mean this wasn't designed to give you ideas on how to spoil him rotten with a mancave? hehehe

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;247944 said:
hahaha he can have one when he buys me a bigger house. i think this is a way to get my bigger house lol
I knew you were smart, but this is GENIUS!!

I didnt think you guys played with sticks. Its also a good thing there are two frags or this would already be over, what a cave Fiji! No use in me posting mine as its covered in Buckeyes memorabilia and god knows you all would be hatin!!lol