Bad A** Turaki

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;248039 said:
I didnt think you guys played with sticks. Its also a good thing there are two frags or this would already be over, what a cave Fiji! No use in me posting mine as its covered in Buckeyes memorabilia and god knows you all would be hatin!!lol

i am actually getting back in sticks. have 3 different kinds up on the site now, plus i have some montis

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
12' TV with HD Projector
Moveable and Configurable Seating
Macintosh & DynAudio 7.1 with 18" Custom Infinite Baffle Subwoofer
240G Reef
Full Kitchen with Ice Maker (I use the dishwasher for an aquarium parts washer)
Ms Pacman
Galaga
Out Run
Spare 240G up on end (terrible - needs moved)

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;248039 said:
I didnt think you guys played with sticks. Its also a good thing there are two frags or this would already be over, what a cave Fiji! No use in me posting mine as its covered in Buckeyes memorabilia and god knows you all would be hatin!!lol
Thanks! The only bad thing is trying to get my friends to leave!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;248078 said:
12' TV with HD Projector
240G Reef
Ms Pacman
Galaga
Out Run

Nice set up. What projector are you running? I have an Epson 8700UB. Gotta have 1080P on big screens.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;248078 said:
12' TV with HD Projector
240G Reef
Ms Pacman
Galaga
Out Run

that looks like so much fun

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
1943 kicks butt. That was one of my favorites games. I really like the recessed ceiling, helps with the duct work.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;248099 said:
jda, sexy room! love the 8 foot tank.
It will be sad when it is a sump for the 900G 12 footer that is going to go on that back wall where the games are. :)

The projector is an Optoma of some kind. I think that it does 3D too, but I don't have anything to play the discs. I bought it to perform in higher light levels since the OceanLight puts out the rays.

I forgot to mention the Christmas Story Leg Lamp - a must for any man cave.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Whn does this contest end? Ill get some picks of my little cave up tonight

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;248243 said:
i think you have to be wealthy for this one. Guess I'm not winning xD

show us what you got, this is judged by colin. colin hasnt seen dead animals hanging on walls lol or guns lining the walls or kegs, lol i am just messing. if you have a man cave you love, doesnt matter how much money is into it as long as colin likes it you will win. so far there has been nice ones posted but doesnt mean they have won colin over.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Cherub;248243 said:
i think you have to be wealthy for this one. Guess I'm not winning xD
Trust me, Im far from wealthy, but i love my little cave so Im gonna post it, I also live in an apartment, so thats gonna set me aside from all these custom caves, I only had so much to work with, Ill get pix up tonight

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;248245 said:
Trust me, Im far from wealthy, but i love my little cave so Im gonna post it, I also live in an apartment, so thats gonna set me aside from all these custom caves, I only had so much to work with, Ill get pix up tonight
+1!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Bad A** Turaki

unfortunately I dont so live vicariously through my mandarin Goby :D Also unfortunately it the only part of my house that's mine though lol

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
man cave

[attachment=64519:name]

When I First Finished It. Now Is Messy And Wife Put A Treadmill On One Side. Bonus Was I Installed A Small 32 Inch Tv On The Wall For "Her".

Might be able to grow corlals in the garge, I have (32) 32 watt bulbs on the ceiling.