Bazzarro vs emarald on fire

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

So I got my bazzarro from aa and I just got my emarald on fire from Ken ...My question is are these the same zoas ... I pulled up pictures online and the only difference I can see is I suck at taking picture ..... so what do you guys think?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;325300 said:

So I got my bazzarro from aa and I just got my emarald on fire from Ken ...My question is are these the same zoas ... I pulled up pictures online and the only difference I can see is I suck at taking picture ..... so what do you guys think?
Your two frags looks similar, the online stuff is a crapshoot...

Lemmie know if you decide to sell or trade one.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would venture to say they are the same thing. I had actually only heard of the word bizzaro zoas being used here in Denver until you posted this thread and I did some goggling. Look to be exactly the same to me in your two pictures. I believe AA has both have you looked there to see if there is a difference? Cris knows which ones he got as bizzarros from Brent aka MiniT and which ones are the Emeralds so he should be able to help.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Probably the same exact zoa, but given the different variables such as water quality and lighting between the 2 vendors system they probably look different. My son and I have many of the same zoas in our tanks, but becuase I run LEDs and he has T5s they look quite different. Even if I take zoas fomr his tank and put them in mine they still look slightly different until they have re acclimated to my lighting.

Ive ran this experiment many times thinking one of us had a cool morph or something and it always end ups the same once they are under the same lights and have had proper time to acclimate.