Beautiful custom tank for sale

This is not easy to do... but what I want and what I need to do is two complete different things.
I am selling my custom 80 gallon rimless tank I won at Reef Ed last year. It was custom built by Dane and he was so gracious to deliver it to my house.
I have fallen on some extreme hard times as of lately and instead of this beautiful tank sitting in my dusty garage, it should be displayed and enjoyed.
I need to focus on getting my 90g up to par again and try to get caught up financially.
To start off both my Kessils crapped out on me, first one crapped out about 9months ago, the second about 2 months ago. One of my MP10's died . Friends 3 month old son knocked it off my stand and hasn't worked since! On top of that I have a huge aiptasa outbreak. If it wasn't for my very first fish( clownfish) that I had for 8 years, I think I would have thrown in the towel completely on the hobby.
I had to hospitalize my oldest daughter back in late February and I,myself was hospitalized for a week in early April due to a unknown virus that attacked my heart and liver and for 10 days straight, my temp did not go below 102 without medication.
So now I have quite a bit of hospital bills to pay and still trying to catch up on bills from being out of work so long.
Good news, my daughter is better and she Graduated high school. But, I have not been able to give her a grad present because I just don't have the money at this point.
So sorry that I just wrote half a novel, but this is what has led me to this tough decision. I have been thinking about this for over a month now, and it's the best thing to do at the moment. I would absolutely LOVE to keep this tank and set it up. I already had it all set up in my head when I won it. But it would be selfish for me to keep it in my garage and wait till I get out of this funk( which might not even happen)!
So,I am not going to have a asking price, because I did win it, and I have no clue what I should ask, but I am asking if your interested to please text or PM an offer. This is a beautiful one in a million tank, that no one else has. The stand is pretty much indestructible and absolutely beautiful. It has push in doors and a light that turns on when the doors are open. The process of which the stand was made is really incredible.
please text me with any questions or offers @ 720-319-9524.
thanks.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
That is one sick tank and stand y'all!

What are the dimensions? I wish it was a bit larger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not easy to do... but what I want and what I need to do is two complete different things.
I am selling my custom 80 gallon rimless tank I won at Reef Ed last year. It was custom built by Dane and he was so gracious to deliver it to my house.
I have fallen on some extreme hard times as of lately and instead of this beautiful tank sitting in my dusty garage, it should be displayed and enjoyed.
I need to focus on getting my 90g up to par again and try to get caught up financially.
To start off both my Kessils crapped out on me, first one crapped out about 9months ago, the second about 2 months ago. One of my MP10's died . Friends 3 month old son knocked it off my stand and hasn't worked since! On top of that I have a huge aiptasa outbreak. If it wasn't for my very first fish( clownfish) that I had for 8 years, I think I would have thrown in the towel completely on the hobby.
I had to hospitalize my oldest daughter back in late February and I,myself was hospitalized for a week in early April due to a unknown virus that attacked my heart and liver and for 10 days straight, my temp did not go below 102 without medication.
So now I have quite a bit of hospital bills to pay and still trying to catch up on bills from being out of work so long.
Good news, my daughter is better and she Graduated high school. But, I have not been able to give her a grad present because I just don't have the money at this point.
So sorry that I just wrote half a novel, but this is what has led me to this tough decision. I have been thinking about this for over a month now, and it's the best thing to do at the moment. I would absolutely LOVE to keep this tank and set it up. I already had it all set up in my head when I won it. But it would be selfish for me to keep it in my garage and wait till I get out of this funk( which might not even happen)!
So,I am not going to have a asking price, because I did win it, and I have no clue what I should ask, but I am asking if your interested to please text or PM an offer. This is a beautiful one in a million tank, that no one else has. The stand is pretty much indestructible and absolutely beautiful. It has push in doors and a light that turns on when the doors are open. The process of which the stand was made is really incredible.
please text me with any questions or offers @ 720-319-9524.
thanks.
Is this still available?