beer connoisseurs, take note!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
best fall/autumn/ocktober fest/ pumpkin beer this year?

so far i vote pumpkin lager by lakefront brewery ...

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats not beer either, but Ill let it slide and not give you a hard time because thats my second drink of choice. :) In fact, thats what Im drinking tonight.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did anyone else here go the the Great American Brew Festival in Denver? It was a blast. A lot more people were there than I thought would be. I was surprised that my favorite beer was a pumpkin porter. I not normally a big pumpkin fan. Im mad though because I can remember who brewed it.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well if you can get your hands on some ...chambers liquor in aurora if you going to the meeting tomorrow is probably one of the few in the state that has some

Avery's immitis is the most unique beer i have ever had and i have had alot ...lol ...very sour and tastes different every sip ...$8.99 for 12oz but worth every penny
and
Dogfish head punkin ...not sure if its my favorite pumpkin beer but very good

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drug out the ole thread cause I just bottled a brew :). It's a Christmas'ey beer. Maple syrup, cinnamon, cranberries, etc.

I've got a jolly rancher beer in the secondary at the moment as well! That will be ready the weekend before Valentines day.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't sell them, it's illegal haha.

The last beer we did was a pumpkin beer! It was awesome! It's very exciting doing this, just an amateur at it, and I think that makes it more exciting haha.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Nice! All grain or extract brewer hura?

I have about 6 kinds of home brew and one in the bucket right now. Hope to get kegs for xmas so I don't have to bottle anymore lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;129492 said:
Nice! All grain or extract brewer hura?

I have about 6 kinds of home brew and one in the bucket right now. Hope to get kegs for xmas so I don't have to bottle anymore lol
Depends on the recipe and if I feel lazy or not, as to wether I go all grain or extract. It would be awesome to get a keg in the future but I like bottling process

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Nice. I got all setup with kegs from the get go. My first all grain was Denny's vanilla Bourbon imperial Porter. It was awesome. Also did an apricot that was awesome, as an extract. I need to improve my mash tun. I've got a maple ale in one keg rightnow, think it might have an infection. Will wait for carb to see. Dunno what I'm gunna donext.