Beware of scammers

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beware of scammers

The 50 post limit was one of the first things I submitted to the board and we discussed and voted on it. In the end the new users coming on to sell benefits us 99% of the time, so the boards ultimate vote was to leave things alone. We are working on a solution to deal with repeat bad offenders. I don't know if well announce our idea here or in another thread, but it is coming.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beware of scammers

Blazinjack;223616 said:
The 50 post limit was one of the first things I submitted to the board and we discussed and voted on it. In the end the new users coming on to sell benefits us 99% of the time, so the boards ultimate vote was to leave things alone. We are working on a solution to deal with repeat bad offenders. I don't know if well announce our idea here or in another thread, but it is coming.
Thanks for the info, the bod is correct sales do benefit the forum 99% of the time it just sucks 1 or 2 bad apples have to cause such a mess but they will always be out there.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Beware of scammers

Craigar;223615 said:
Ok to put this to bed the bod is doing all it can to take care of the situation and try to prevent it from happening. To bring the spirit and confidence back to the unfortunate people I will be giving Dbtc of hollywood stunner out to all of those people. This club has more great people than there is the bad.
Nice dbtc! Wish I had room, see, most people here are awesome and honest.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Id like to apologize. It wasn't my intention to bring doubt or animosity to the BOD. i merely wished to let everyone know what he was doing and to have noone else fall victim. I lost my control and self discipline and let my personal feelings influence my behavior. While I maintain my stance and assure nothing I said was fabricated in any way, I apologize for the way I presented myself.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I love this place you guys are great to outline my exp with said person that I forgot to add yesterday. I am not sure who took care of his dads tank but it was ice cold and loaded with phosphate and super low salinity. I actually lost a huge sailfin that day because of acclimation and have had a phosphate problem ever since I have everything under control now due to going bb I was told the sand was 6 months old...

I found the person in paticular extremely rude aswell. I ended up paying ten bucks to him in gas in order to meet half way and i ended up going all the way to co springs and then found out he lived there. I was trading a nem for a coral... and then came to find the nem i had just traded with him for sale on craigs or masc two or three days later. He then told me i had given him a rainbow nem and that he sold it to his fish store for 275 bucks followed by a message that said "appreciate bro"! ! very frustrating so I asked him how to contact the other guy who was interested in the nem prior to our trade deal and he must have felt "for lack of a better word" stupid and told me he was kidding and wouldnt do that. I will no longer buy, trade, or ever refer anyone to this person again. I truely feel like i wish i would have gone with the other person inquiring about the nem just for the sake of how i was treated and lied to

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
stacy_vennes;223672 said:
At leat your not a guppy? like me lol
Hey, lookit that! I'm a hawkfish. Is that anything like being a chicken hawk? (I know the younger generation prolly won't get that reference)

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beware of scammers

I'm a lion fish hear me roar!!!