The time has come...............

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, after a long time, the time has come for me to get out of this wonderfully frustrating hobby lol.
Ill probably still pop in from time to time. See how things are going, but I have become engrossed in my wood working and even making a bit of money at it. JLwoodcrafts.com if its ok to post.
So the time has come to start parting out.
I am going to be posting stuff little by little as I either clean it or find it.

I will start a thread for the non hardware stuff, but for now I will start here.
please no low ball offers, and no trades. PM me or text if you have my number
Thanks!

Hanna Checkers all work and have the original viles and cases
Calcium, with new reagents (25 tests) that expire 6/2019 -----------Sold
Alkalinity no agents -------------------------------------------------------Sold
Phosphate low no reagents --------------------------------------------- Sold
Nitrite Low range 1 reagent exp 10/2020----------------------------Sold
Maxspect R420R 120W LED Lighting System 16000k w all Accessories ----$150 Reduced $125
DD H2Ocean NanoScope________________________________$50. Reduced $40

View attachment 14025
View attachment 14026
View attachment 14061 View attachment 14062

Last edited by a moderator:

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
New E-Shops Sump RS-100 3rd Gen Sump, no water was ever in it w hoses----------- Sold
New E-Shops CREE LED Curve Refugium Light 6500K ,very few hours run -----------Sold
E-Shops PF-300 Overflow Box -------------------------------------------------------------Sold
New Phosban 150 Reactor ------------------------------------------------------------------$25.00
More Pictures to come
View attachment 13976

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Marine Magic Triple Dosing pump hardly used when I purchased it, ................................ Sold
Filter socks, 6"-14"-----used but cleaned--------------------------------------------make an offer
Reef Rack 102 Frag Rack ---------------------------------------------------------------------Sold
Marine Depot nano Overflow Box -----------------------------------------------------------Sold

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I am still kicken around. Both tanks are still going. I have a mated pair of Skunk clowns, and a pair of black ice clowns with blue bullet holes.
Trying to get the tanks back to somewhat stable before i pull the livestock (plus catching them is a pain lol)

I have a welso thats good sized, some blastos, a few zoas, a cynaria that is doing rough. a few other things that ill get posted up soon too.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll grab the overflow, absolutely! I'd go for the refugium, too, but this month's budget is a little tight.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You should go to reef stock and see all the pretty corals and then you will be sucked back in. We dont want to lose you man.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was planning on going to check it out see who all is there. I'll still be around. Just minus the tanks lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk