Black Friday Live Sale!!!!!!!!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
November 29th starting at 6 p.m. we will start black Friday sales.

We will have a north and a south meet up point for groups. I will ship in state for $20.

We will post a picture with a number and a price and first one to post that number will win that coral!!!!!!!!!!!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
How are you going to have anything left to sell after this gang buys you out of house and home the weekend before?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
6pm? Is that a typo? I haven't seen a Black Friday sale start any later than 6am. :p

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any of those yummy things I kept pointing out to your husband, and he kept pointing out that they were on round bases. Ahhh, almost everything I wanted was a mother colony.

That just means I have to keep a close eye on your site for when you frag them off.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;280534 said:
Any of those yummy things I kept pointing out to your husband, and he kept pointing out that they were on round bases. Ahhh, almost everything I wanted was a mother colony.

That just means I have to keep a close eye on your site for when you frag them off.

thasts why i need to buy him another display tank get those mothers out of those frag tanks. do you remember names on the ones you liked?

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;280538 said:
thasts why i need to buy him another display tank get those mothers out of those frag tanks. do you remember names on the ones you liked?
Are you kidding me. I still struggle to remember the names of the things in my own tank. In fact there are at least three things in the tank that I am purely guessing at what they are exactly.

I do know it was a couple of Zoas, and one chalice that he said cost him a hefty penny when he picked it up.

What I am really looking for right now, and will be trolling for at the frag swap, is a Watermelon Bubblegum frag. Or better yet is an actual Bazooka Joe frag.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;280540 said:
Are you kidding me. I still struggle to remember the names of the things in my own tank. In fact there are at least three things in the tank that I am purely guessing at what they are exactly.

I do know it was a couple of Zoas, and one chalice that he said cost him a hefty penny when he picked it up.

What I am really looking for right now, and will be trolling for at the frag swap, is a Watermelon Bubblegum frag. Or better yet is an actual Bazooka Joe frag.

i see. well hopefully i will have some goodies in the live sale or at nthe swap that you like :)

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
AllysonP;280536 said:
unfortunately my protein skimmer took a crap on me over a week ago and i lost most my sticks :) i will have torches, hammers, lobos, and many more
I have had my skimmer off for 2 weeks due to the painting I am doing

My SPS still look Awesome :)

you check the the other parems ?