Blue Diamond Aquatics & Triton Aquatics

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello Everyone!! As some of you may or may not kow we have been expanding our sponsor base, including our recently signed Reefkoi! Well, some more great news, MASC has signed 2 more sponsors to the team!!

1. She has already announced it but Trish, owner of Blue Diamond Aquatics, has joined our sponsor team as a Premium Sponsor. She specializes in CUC.

2. Rob, owner of Triton Aquatics, has also "just" signed up to be a Platinum Sponsor. Rob has recently been doing some CUC orders, but also dabbles in other group buys as well.

The board of MASC hopes that you will treat these two new sponsors with the respect they deserve, and we hope that they will hopefully be able to fill your needs!!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just? :)

Between the two of us... only about 7 months of lag time!! Glad to help sponsor the club....

Thanks for the intro Juan!

LOL Bout time Rob! ;) I'm happy I got on board too... I'm newer to the scene than Rob is but I'm sure we can possibly even help each other out as well as the club!! I think between the two of us we can muscle up just about any critter anyone needs! lol