Boogie's garage sale-part 1

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated to remove sold items. Everything else marked to FREE!.
part 2:
HOB filters: One aqua-tech 5-15, one Whisper 40 (I know I have two more of these somewhere but I don't feel like looking right now) $FREE takes em both

ALMOST FORGOT: I have 50lbs (54.7 including bucket) of oolitic sand for sale too $FREE (Pending)

Big overflow box. Well used. $FREE

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
part 2:
HOB filters: One aqua-tech 5-15, one Whisper 40 (I know I have two more of these somewhere but I don't feel like looking right now) $FREE takes em both

ALMOST FORGOT: I have 50lbs (54.7 including bucket) of oolitic sand for sale too $FREE (Pending)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes pending pending! lol Save that 200w heater for me! I can tell you what the bulbs are and usage when i come over.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;85240 said:
Yes pending pending! lol Save that 200w heater for me! I can tell you what the bulbs are and usage when i come over.
Saved

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;85241 said:
I will play around the the MHs
When you want to come get em? I'm off tomorrow if you're around. Just down on the south end of town.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
All the ones in the boxes should be 250w 14k or 20k i believe 2x hammilton 1x Xm?(6-8months use) the other 2 are 150w hqi with one months use but the porcelin/ceramic is broken off one end. HTH

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well now that I know that I should sell them...hmmm.....lol..kidding... =)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL. Just tryin to help. I think a couple of those heaters were mine too. lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Big overflow box. Well used. $FREE

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have two smartlite 24" pc compacts. Great for nano tank or fuge light. $25.00 each.

I will take these if you still have them. I can pick up on monday if that work for you. pm sent

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I might be able to pick up this afternoon if not then I can definatly make Saturday work plannign on going fishing down at Lonetree so should be right by your place somewhere closish

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;85302 said:
I have two smartlite 24" pc compacts. Great for nano tank or fuge light. $25.00 each.

I will take these if you still have them. I can pick up on monday if that work for you. pm sent
Sold to you pending pickup. =).

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;85304 said:
I might be able to pick up this afternoon if not then I can definatly make Saturday work plannign on going fishing down at Lonetree so should be right by your place somewhere closish
Just call me Nine seven 0-222-5623

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;85271 said:
Put me down for the powerheads too.
Found another one so now theres five.