Breaking Down 75 Gallon Mixed Reef- Everything For Sale

So, I have a gigantic list of everything below with prices and descriptions. The best way to reach me is to call (phone number at bottom of post). Most of my coral are frag size or a bit bigger, but the one thing they all have in common is that they are very colorful.

If you see a price that looks too high and can justify it, I will listen. However, I am going to be generally rigid on the prices- I feel like they are fair or low.

Here we go (and please let me know if you have any questions or need more details- I would be more than happy to talk with you. In most cases, I will have very specific answers to any of your questions)...

Live Stock
- all coral were dipped before ever entering my tank- no signs of pests, ever.
- the fish have never been sick
- I have logs you can look over concerning water change schedules, water testing results, and capacities
- After cycling, nitrates have always tested “undetectable” or a bit higher

Fish/inverts

[SOLD] [25.00] Pair of O. Clownfish. I bought them young from an LFS for 49.00 bucks around New Years. They have easily doubled their size (especially the female). The colors are amazing- very defined black stripes, and a deep orange color. They are still too young to breed, but the pair has obviously been established- they were bought at about the same size, and the female is almost twice as large as the male now. They almost eat out of my hand. Very personable. striking colors

[10.00] Royal Gramma- bought at and LFS Jan/Feb. Full grown, brilliant colors. At first, he would hardly come out of the rockwork. After a couple of months, he’s hanging out with the clownfish, swimming around, and eating pellets, mysis, cyclopeeze….

[10.00] Cleaner Shrimp. Has molted 3 or 4 times since I’ve bought him. He climbs up my arm sometimes.

[Free to a good home] Urchin- he was a hitchhiker on some live rock from Florida. He survived the cycle and has been a consistent part of the ecosystem.

[.50 each] A few hermits/snails

Coral
-It’s a mixed tank, but I have lots of Zooanthids- I have frags and mother colonies for almost all of the Zoas. Generally speaking, the mother colonies are better placed in the tank and are a bit more colorful, so I’ve priced them a bit higher per polyp than the frags) -All of the coral are very colorful.
- I can give you advice on where in my tank they were the most colorful

[10.00] Pink Bird’s Nest. Very pink. Was a frag, now it’s beginning to sprout branches every where

[5.00] A frag of the pink bird’s nest

[5.00] Frag size pink stylophora with blue polyps- It is a bit pale, so it is currently on the sand bed. Let me know if you think the price is too high.

[40.00] Maxima clam. I bought it at 2 inches long, it’s probably about 2.5 inches now. The mantle is deep blue/purple with a gold rim all around the edge- I was informed to buy it because of the gold rim.

[40.00] Torch coral- bright green tips. About 7 heads.

[40.00] Candy-Cane Acan. About 12 heads. Deep red to reddish orange alternating with white stripes.

[20.00 each] Ricordia- they are really colorful- I have 4. One is bright sky blue and has almost divided into 3 heads. Another is sort of a pale green with a purple rim. Another is orange with a purple rim. The last one is just about a true yellow coral- it’s sort of mustard yellow. These things can take bright light, and expand really well if the current is right.

[10.00] Toadstool Leather with neon-green polyps. Frag size. The polyps are really long.

[10.00] Finger leather- entire thing is neon-green Frag size.

[20.00] Green star polyp on a medium piece of life rock (price is for both). These are the greenest I have every seen- even the mouth in the middle of each polyp is neon green.

[30.00] Tubbs blue zooanthids. 10 heads. They are as true blue as you can get.

[10.00] Tubbs frag. 5 heads. Lighter blue, because they have been in brighter light.

[30.00] “Blue Orgasm” zooanthids. 10ish heads. These are amazing- very deep/true blue with green skirts.

[5.00/2.00] Blue Orgasm frags- 2-3 polyps/1 polyp. Lighter blue because they have been in brighter light

[25.00] Bam-Bams. 22 polyps. They are ridiculously orange, with glowing orange skirts.

[20.00] Another kind of blue zooanthid. 20 heads.

[5.00] Frag of the zooanthid above. 6 heads.

[30.00] Outrageously pink zooanthids. They almost look fake. 15 heads.

[5.00] Frag of the pink zooanthids. 3 heads.

[10.00] Orange Orangutan zooanthids- 15 heads

[5.00] Orange Orangutan frag- 5 heads. Really bright right now.

[25.00] Radioactive Dragon eye zooanthids. Deep green. 20ish polyps.

[5.00] Radioactive dragon eye frag. 6 polyps

[20.00] Eagle Eye Zooanthids- very colorful 15 heads

[5.00] Eagle Eye frag 4 polyps

[10.00] These zooanthids are multicolored like the Green Bay Packers. 6 heads.

[20.00] Zooanthids with a purple middle and orange skirt- very exotic looking. 2 heads.

[5.00] Various frags of purple pulsing xenia

Live rock/sand

[10.00] All of my live sand- it was originally a 40 or 50 pounds bag. I can look through the bottom and see worm tunnels everywhere.

[1.00 per pound] Live rock. Fiji, becoming coralline encrusted. I have about 60 lbs total.

(303) 498-9515
Dave

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave - I saw your add on craigslist, and sent you an email. I am hoping to stop by tomorrow (Sunday) if you have the time.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave,

I am trying to play out my day today, and would like to swing by. I tried to call you earlier, and couldn't reach you. Please call me on my cell.

Per the email I sent you last night, I would like to purchase:

[10.00] Cleaner Shrimp. Has molted 3 or 4 times since I’ve bought him. He climbs up my arm sometimes.
[10.00] Pink Bird’s Nest. Very pink. Was a frag, now it’s beginning to sprout branches every where
- or [5.00] A frag of the pink bird’s nest
[5.00] Frag size pink stylophora with blue polyps- It is a bit pale, so it is currently on the sand bed. Let me know if you think the price is too high.
[10.00] Tubbs frag. 5 heads. Lighter blue, because they have been in brighter light.
[5.00/2.00] Blue Orgasm frags- 2-3 polyps/1 polyp. Lighter blue because they have been in brighter light
[5.00] Frag of the zooanthid above. 6 heads.
[5.00] Frag of the pink zooanthids. 3 heads.
[10.00] Orange Orangutan zooanthids- 15 heads
- or [5.00] Orange Orangutan frag- 5 heads. Really bright right now.
[5.00] Radioactive dragon eye frag. 6 polyps
[10.00] These zooanthids are multicolored like the Green Bay Packers. 6 heads.

Here's what I have left.

Coral
-It’s a mixed tank, but I have lots of Zooanthids- I have frags and mother colonies for almost all of the Zoas. Generally speaking, the mother colonies are better placed in the tank and are a bit more colorful, so I’ve priced them a bit higher per polyp than the frags) -All of the coral are very colorful.
- I can give you advice on where in my tank they were the most colorful

[5.00] A frag of the pink bird’s nest

[40.00] Maxima clam. I bought it at 2 inches long, it’s probably about 2.5 inches now. The mantle is deep blue/purple with a gold rim all around the edge- I was informed to buy it because of the gold rim.

[40.00] Torch coral- bright green tips. About 7 heads.

[20.00 each] Ricordia- they are really colorful- I have 3 left . One is bright sky blue and has almost divided into 3 heads. Another is sort of a pale green with a purple rim. Another is orange with a purple rim. The last one is just about a true yellow coral- it’s sort of mustard yellow. These things can take bright light, and expand really well if the current is right.

[20.00] Green star polyp on a medium piece of life rock (price is for both). These are the greenest I have every seen- even the mouth in the middle of each polyp is neon green.

[30.00] Tubbs blue zooanthids. 10 heads. They are as true blue as you can get.

[30.00] “Blue Orgasm” zooanthids. 10ish heads. These are amazing- very deep/true blue with green skirts.

[20.00] Another kind of blue zooanthid. 20 heads.

[5.00] Orange Orangutan frag- 5 heads. Really bright right now.

[20.00] Zooanthids with a purple middle and orange skirt- very exotic looking. 2 heads.

[5.00] Various frags of purple pulsing xenia

Live rock/sand

[10.00] All of my live sand- it was originally a 40 or 50 pounds bag. I can look through the bottom and see worm tunnels everywhere.

[1.00 per pound] Live rock. Fiji, becoming coralline encrusted. I have about 60 lbs total.

(303) 498-9515
Dave

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where are you located?