Breaking Down 75 Gallon Mixed Reef- Everything For Sale

Here's what I have left

Coral
-It’s a mixed tank, but I have lots of Zooanthids- I have frags and mother colonies for almost all of the Zoas. Generally speaking, the mother colonies are better placed in the tank and are a bit more colorful, so I’ve priced them a bit higher per polyp than the frags) -All of the coral are very colorful.
- I can give you advice on where in my tank they were the most colorful

[5.00] A frag of the pink bird’s nest

[40.00] Maxima clam. I bought it at 2 inches long, it’s probably about 2.5 inches now. The mantle is deep blue/purple with a gold rim all around the edge- I was informed to buy it because of the gold rim.

[40.00] Torch coral- bright green tips. About 7 heads.

[20.00 each] Ricordia- they are really colorful- I have 3 left . One is bright sky blue and has almost divided into 3 heads. Another is sort of a pale green with a purple rim. Another is orange with a purple rim. The last one is just about a true yellow coral- it’s sort of mustard yellow. These things can take bright light, and expand really well if the current is right.

[20.00] Green star polyp on a medium piece of life rock (price is for both). These are the greenest I have every seen- even the mouth in the middle of each polyp is neon green.

[20.00] Another kind of blue zooanthid. 20 heads.

[5.00] Various frags of purple pulsing xenia

Live rock/sand

[10.00] All of my live sand- it was originally a 40 or 50 pounds bag. I can look through the bottom and see worm tunnels everywhere.

[1.00 per pound] Live rock. Fiji, becoming coralline encrusted. I have about 60 lbs total.

(303) 498-9515
Dave

More pics- the GSP's have been moved around, so not all the polyps are out

The mouths of the GSP's are neon green, along with the rest of the polyps

[attachment=59894:name]