BRS hacked

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys just a heads up. I discovered last night that my credit card was being fraudulently charged by a company that shows up as "EZ Cloud". Now im not sure if this is related to the BRS thing but it is the same card I use with them and pretty much only hobby related purchases. I have just been monitoring my accounts since the BRS thing and am just now seeing this.

I googled EZ cloud and the first things that pop up is ez cloud fraud, ez cloud illegal charges, ez cloud scam, etc. This company poses as a cloud based data storage company and places charges on your card in increments 0f $20 and $40. Sometimes they only do it once a month but some have reported it happening over 20 times in a week. I had two for $40 in the last 3 days. The charges look totally legit even to the bank, They have a very legit looking website and everything. However if you call their number it becomes very evident they are not a legit company.

You all might want to search your statements to see if any charges for ez cloud show up and report them. The increments are small enough they can be easy to overlook. As I said don't know if this is related to the BRS thing but honestly im not sure how else they would have gotten a hold of that specific credit card info.