BTA - deadly assassin?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a clown goby a few weeks ago and it mainly stayed on one side and the bta on the other. Not saying it's the culprit but the clown goby is nowhere to b found now, at the same time the bta has moved all over the place (hadn't moved for over 3 months). I had some small pieces of shrimp I usually feed it that it denied last week.
Coincidence?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wouldnt worry yet. My goby hides for weeks at a time until I find the new hole its hanging out in.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;325023 said:
I wouldnt worry yet. My goby hides for weeks at a time until I find the new hole its hanging out in.
I'll let my wife know, it's one of her favorites...Been "missing" for 3 weeks now.

zombie;325023 said:
Mine would do the same thing, few times I thought he was gone and all of a sudden he would appear again

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
My rainbow BTA killed several fish, I came home to see a tang tail sticking out of its mouth. they eat fish, don't let anyone play it down.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;325967 said:
My rainbow BTA killed several fish, I came home to see a tang tail sticking out of its mouth. they eat fish, don't let anyone play it down.
Sheesh..mines only the size of a quarter right now. Moving it to it's own tank and softies, clowns.